forty seven

HERE'S THE CHAPTER I PROMISED I'D WRITE THIS WEEK.

lol, remember when I first started this story.

those were the days man.

lol, remember when I once said this was going to be a short story.

same.

Chapter 47 for you, enjoy.

* * * * * *

With Harry's hands in mine, he slowly pushes himself inside of me.

I whimper at first, but soon I adjust myself to his size. I know he's big, but I'm always surprised the second he enters me.

"You good, babe?" he groans, sweat already glistening on his forehead.

I nod, "Yeah."

He slowly pulls back and pushes in again, repeatedly, creating this feeling in my stomach I can't even describe properly.

He groans.

It's only been a week since we've had sex, but oh my, it feels much longer ago.

Harry presses his forehead against mine. His mouth slighty is open. Soft pants escape from his parted, swollen lips. Slow but strong thrusts cause my body to move along. He stares into my eyes, his have a loving expression hidden in them.

I wrap my legs around his waist, giving him more access. It also makes it more pleasurable for me.

A tight knot is tied in my stomach. I moan softly. My lips are dry because my lips are parted. I quickly lick my lips and bite them. My eyes flutter closed. Harry's head dips down to my neck, licking and nibbling on the bruised spots he's left earlier.

"Don't bite your lip, baby. I want to be able to hear you." he pants and nibbles on my earlobe.

"Harry.." I release my lip and moan, "I'm.."

"I know, baby. I can feel you tighten around me." he breathes, "Fuck."

He begins to quicken his pace. His thrusts are steady and controlled. His hair falls in his face, over his glistening forehead.

"Harry." I moan again, causing him to pull back and slams back in.

"Ohh, I love you so much, Lucy." he moans loudly and kisses my lips.

"I love you." I moan against his lips.

"So close, baby, so close."

"I-"

"Let go." he bites his lip.

I moan once last time before I come undone. Shortly after, Harry releases his liquids into the condom and pulls out of me. Letting go of my hands, he removes the condom and ties the end in a knot, putting it back in the wrapper to throw it away later. He collapses beside me and wraps his arm around my body, pulling me close to him.

He nuzzles his face into my hair, "This was amazing."

"Mhm, definitely." I agree.

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry." he says a bit louder.

"For what?"

"Hurting you."

"You didn't hurt me, Harry." I state.

"Not physically, no." he begins to sob, his voice cracking, "But I did hurt you."

I turn to lay on my side and face him, "It's okay, Harry, it really is fine. I forgive you." I gently place my hand on his cheek and wipe away the tear that escaped his eye.

"No, Lucy, you don't understand, baby."

"It is. Some people just get a bit angry sometimes." I assure him.

He sniffles, but stays quiet. I feel like he's keeping something from me, that there is something he's not telling me about.

"You okay now?" I ask him.

He nods, "Yeah, let's just get some sleep. It's late."

And with that, he turns off the lights.

* * * * * *

yas.