twenty seven

I am still panting, trying to slow my breathing, my thumping heart, and my thoughts are in riotous disarray. I open my eyes. Harry's arm is wrapped around my body and his head is resting on my chest as he lies down beside me. His eyes are closed, his breathing ragged.

"Did I hurt you?" he breathes, he lies down on his side, resting on one elbow. He tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Baby?"

"It hurt in the beginning, but later on I was fine. It was amazing." I grin.

He smiles at me. He leans down and kisses me very gently at the corner of my mouth, "I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed it very much as well."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Lucy, very much." he buries his face into the crook of my neck, "What would you like to do now? Go for round two?"

I chuckle, "No, I don't know what we should do."

"I might know something. I'm kinda hungry. Should we go downstairs?"

"Okay," I nod, "but is it alright if I take a shower first?"

"Of course! I'll make something for us." Harry jumps out of the bed and puts some sweatpants on, "I'll see you in a bit."

* * * * * *

When I get out of the shower, I smell the food Harry's making for us. It smells lovely. I grab a pair of Harry's sweatpants out of his drawer and grab the t-shirt he was wearing earlier, and throw them on.

Making my way downstairs, I hear Harry singing an unfamiliar song. As I get closer, I hear the lyrics to the song more clearly. Harry has his back turned toward me.

"Drink up with me now, and forget all about, the pressure of days, do what I say, and I'll make you okay. And drive them away, the images stuck in your head." he sings a bit and nuries the rest, "Drink up one more time, and I'll make you mine. Keep you apart, deep in my heart. Separate from the rest, where I like you the best. And keep the things you forgot." he continues.

"What song is that?"

Harry jumps, turning around, holding a knife in one hand.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." I apologise, "You have a lovely voice." I add.

Harry sighs and lowers the knife, "It's okay. And thank you. The song is called Between The Bars by Elliott Smith, one of my favorites. How was your shower by the way?"

"Never heard of that song. And my shower was pretty good."

"It had to be. You took quite a while." he chuckles.

His eyes scan my outfit, "What the hell are you wearing?"

"Your gear."

"My what?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I'm wearing your stuff. Do you like it?" I spin around for him.

"I must say, you look better in it than I do."

"That's not true." I disagree, "Okay, maybe it is, but you do look good in everything."

He rolls his eyes, "Of course I do, I'm fabulous." he turns around to continue cooking.

I snort, covering my mouth with one hand.

"I mean, come on. Have you seen me? Look at my hair! Marvelous!"

I bite me lip, trying to restrain my laughter.

"And my outfit! Breath taking! Sweatpants! No underwear! No shirt! I'm the most stylish man of 2015, I'm sure of it!" he exclaims. I cross my arms, staring at him intensely. Oh, this man.