seventy three

Guess who back?

* * * * * *

*5 weeks later*

It's been 1 week since I broke up with Niall. Or did he break up with me? I don't even remember, we both wanted it.

It didn't really work out after all, but you probably already guessed that. And then you might already know why as well.

Also 1 week ago, I got a call. It was 11pm and it was a private number. My first thought was not to answer the call, but I was kinda curious what private number would try to reach me at this time.

So I answered.

"Hello? Who's this?" I said.

"A patient from London's Rehab Centre is trying to contact you. Press 1 to accept." a voice said.

That made my heart stop. London's Rehab Centre. Harry.

I pressed 1.

"Lucy, you answered." he was crying, "I-I didn't think you'd accept."

"Harry." I swallowed the big lump in my throat, "What do you want?"

"You have no idea how much I missed your voice after 7 months."

"Right," I tried to keep my composure, "So, what's up?"

"I-I, I want-, I have some news for you."

"And?"

"I've officially been clean for 5 months and they're releasing me in one month. And I'm so happy. I'm finally gonna see you again, my baby." he cheered.

"Harry, I think-, I don't think that's a good idea."

"What? Of course it is. I've healed fully. I'm better now. Of course it's a good idea to see each other again. I love you." I could hear him smile.

I love you, too.

Wait.

Do I?

After all this time?

No.

I might.

"Why did you call me at this time? It's late.."

"I know. I'm very sorry, but I couldn't wait until morning, because I wanted to tell you the good news right away." he chuckled, "Isn't it great?"

"I-It's wonderful, Harry. I'm glad you can continue life on your own again, without the help of therapists and psychologists."

"On my own? Of course not, silly. I'll have you!" he giggled, "I can tell you're tired."

"No, Har-"

"It's okay, you go to bed, I get my phone back in the morning, we'll text then." he said.

"But I-"

"Good night, love."

"Okay, bye."

And he hung up.

When I woke up that next morning I got several messages. A couple from Niall and loads from Harry. I decided to open Niall's first.

my sod: I'm stopping by this morning.

my sod: I'll be there in 15 minutes.

my sod: Hope you're awake :)

He sent that to me 5 minutes ago, so I should get ready, but I'm reading Harry's messages first.