𝟐𝟗. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.

A while after they left the gates of Trost District, a heavy rain started to fall all over that place, making it difficult for those two girls to see, who hoped to see their colleagues again as soon as possible, after all, they would only be able to feel calm. after having confirmation that everyone was alive and well. Mavie was upset with everything that was happening around her, but in order not to worry her step-sister and make her waste time with her cowardice, the dark-haired brunette preferred to remain silent and pretend that she had everything under control, although her head was torturing him with a thousand negative thoughts about his future and that of his colleagues.

Finally, they found their friends, all gathered on the roofs of nearby houses and judging the lack of movement between them, the discouragement and silence, both girls came to the conclusion that, like them, their companions had also suffered for get there alive. At the same moment, Mikasa went to Annie, while Mavie spotted Armin and walked slowly towards the little blonde, who was huddled in a corner. Then, together, they approached him, and the boy looked at them terrified, without saying a word.

- Armin, were you hurt? Are you okay? – the Asian questioned him, kneeling in front of him.

- Where's Eren? – this time, it was Mavie who asked him a question, scanning the whole place with her eyes, searching for her twin.

Arlert, devastated by everything he had experienced that morning, stared at the two girls with their bluish orbs and widened, while thick tears rolled down his cheeks, and his dejected expression was enough for them to understand what had happened to Eren. The brunette didn't say anything, she just stared at him in the same way and soon started to cry too, however, she swallowed the cry quickly, falling to her knees and covering her face with her hands, while Mikasa hugged her over her shoulders, with her hair covering her face.

- Team 34 cadets, Thomas Wagner, Nack Tias, Milius Zermusky, Mina Carolina and... Eren Jaeger! The five died with courage doing their duty! I'm sorry girls... Eren... He sacrificed himself for me. I... I couldn't do anything! I'm sorry. – the blonde was crying uncontrollably, regretting the death of his friends, the guilt was consuming him.

Mikasa swallowed back tears, she needed to be strong at that moment, both for herself and for Mavie and Armin, who were also very close and attached to Eren. Who could have imagined that Eren Jaeger, who so inspired others with his strong determination, would be one of those who would die to keep humanity standing? In the end, Eren did what he said he would do, save humans. However, that loss would hurt, it would hurt so much, more than all of them could bear, and the remaining Jaeger would not be able to bear one more loss. Eren had been the only one she had left and now, he was dead, that was being too much for her, who fought so hard to see him again. "This is so unfair", she thought, as she bit her lip hard, hoping to contain her crying and the bad feelings that surrounded her mind.

- Armin. – the black haired girl called him.

- Yes...?

- The titan that killed Eren... What was he like? – she asked the smaller one, tying her hair in a low ponytail and tucking it under her jacket.

- What..? – Armin widened his eyes once more, already anticipating what his friend was planning to do.

- What was the titan like? His appearance, I want you to say.

- I don't... I understand... – the blonde tried to hide it, but he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and pressed against the brick wall behind him.

- ARE YOU STUPID, ARMIN!? JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TITAN WAS LIKE! – Mavie yelled, drawing everyone's attention to the three of them.

- Mavie, calm down! – Ackerman held her, causing her to release Armin.