𝟔𝟗. 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Mavie felt her body sink into a deep, cold, dark river, making her feel more alone than ever before. That damn pain in her heart, so melancholy, insisted on tormenting her until her final moments. After all, melancholy can often overtake a dying person, especially when he feels the void at his core, the lack of something that is impossible to fill. This feeling can be caused by fear of the unknown, regrets about the past, unfulfilled desires and expectations for the future that will never come true. It is at this point that a person can realize that life is a finite journey and that death is inevitable. The girl looked at that unreachable starry sky and questioned herself: "What is life? And why does it need to have an end?", and slowly closed her eyes.

Life is a mystery that fascinates and challenges us every day. It is a cycle that is constantly renewed, bringing us moments of happiness and sadness, love and loss, ups and downs. Sometimes we feel like we're on a merry-go-round that spins endlessly, so fast it makes us feel dizzy and lost. And, when we least expect it, death arrives, bringing with it a mystery that terrifies and anguishes us. Death is a mystery that causes us fear, anguish and melancholy, but also makes us question the meaning of existence and the importance of each lived moment. Death can be seen as a new beginning in an endless cycle, where there is no end or beginning, just a constant process of renewal. The uncertainty about what will happen after our death makes us question the finitude of life and the value of each moment lived.

When we lose someone we love, we feel unbearable pain that makes us reflect on the brevity of life and the ephemerality of all things. Sadness and grief invade us, making us question the meaning of life and the reasons why we move on. You have to allow yourself to feel emotions, express pain and learn to live with longing. Art, in its various forms, can help us reflect on death and overcoming grief, bringing a poetic dimension capable of transforming pain into something beautiful.

Grief is an individual and unique process that must be respected and understood. You have to allow yourself to feel emotions, work through pain and find ways to overcome it. The memories, the stories, the moments lived with those who are gone, will remain in our memory and in our hearts. It is possible to find meaning in grief and rebuild life, despite the pain we feel.

Life is a precious opportunity, a gift to be cherished. Every day, we have a new chance to live intensely, to love and be loved, to create bonds and memories that will stay forever in our hearts. Love is the meaning of life, it's the reason why we move forward, even when everything seems uncertain and ephemeral. Life is a mystery that challenges us at every moment, but it is also a gift that must be lived with intensity and hope. In short, life and death are cycles that are related, in the constant process of renewal of existence. Death can be seen as a new beginning, a new stage in an endless cycle of renewal. Mourning is part of overcoming and must be respected and understood as an individual and unique process. Life is a precious gift that must be valued, lived intensely, with love and hope in the heart.

However, Mavie still didn't want to die. She needed to live, somehow. But... Her body was so aching, so injured, that she herself was too weak to fight or defend her life. What could she do? Her body just sank deeper and deeper, taking all her dreams, her values ​​and goals away. Nothing else could be done, and what was left for him was to accept his sad end.

Mavie looked down at her hands and saw them so different, full of scars and bruises and bite marks from her own. How had she let her tantrums get to this point? How had she been able to hurt herself to try to forget the pains inside her? Her body was dead, but she was still alive.

Her lips tightened and a small glistening tear fell from one of her eyes, rising to the surface and drawing the girl's attention to the tiny glint. At that moment, Mavie frowned and compared herself to that glittering drop. A sad person on the verge of death and a tear bear a similarity: both carry a strong emotional charge that symbolizes the fragility of life. Just as a tear runs down a cheek, the pain of loss or grief can take our breath away and leave us speechless. And so, as the tear can dry with time, the pain can also subside, but the emotional wound remains. Tears are a natural reflection of our body and serve to express sadness, but this emotion cannot be ignored or avoided.