𝟒𝟏. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Reiner had his head resting on Mavie's chest, caressing her breasts carefully, he knew that area was sensitive and he always did his best to be as careful and gentle as he went to feel her there. The brunette was quiet, both were silent, in fact, just enjoying each other's company, listening to the sounds made by the owls outside, but they were very low, almost inaudible, as the window muffled them.

Mavie watched him tenderly, a faint smile forming her thin, reddened lips, happy to see Braun so peaceful in her arms, like a child in its mother's lap. That big blond boy lying on his chest was nothing like the soldier-in-training he met three years ago, the one who looked like he could take down several titans at once, who won everyone's trust and was quickly surrounded by friends, now , he looked so small and helpless, really like a child, and Jaeger loved having him like that, so small in her arms. And he was there, lying there, touching her gently but slyly, they both liked it after all.

- Is tired? – she questioned the older one, who raised his head a little to look at her.

- A little and you?

- Quite.

- You can sleep if you want. – Reiner said, getting up and sitting on the bed, but without taking his attention from the younger one.

- I'll only do this when you're sleeping, I want to make sure you sleep well. – Mavie replied, smiling broadly at him, which blushed.

- Do... Do you want to... Put me to sleep? – Braun's husky voice failed because of his shyness, however, he kept his serious face.

She didn't answer him, just nodded and sat down next to him, patting his thighs, indicating the older one to lie down there, and so the blonde did. Reiner lay on his side on her thighs, looking into a dark corner of the room, as he felt Jaeger's soft, icy fingers touch his face, caressing his cheeks and smoothing his hair, just as his mother had once done, making him slightly nostalgic with that touch coming from the smaller one above him. Mavie watched him with curiosity, as she had noticed the older man's expression sadden out of nowhere, however, she preferred not to ask why, she had already imagined that, perhaps, he was remembering his lonely and traumatizing childhood, a tragic childhood.

- You know, when I was a kid... I got really sick, I almost died. – Mavie said, making him look at her.

- What do you had?

- Not even my father could say, but I felt very bad. Really bad.

- It must have been awful… – the blonde's hand went to her face, which pressed her cheek against his palm.

- I don't want to talk about it, but what my father did the day he thought I was going to die. – she retorted, removing his hand from her face, placing it under his chest.

Mavie was now caressing his face with both hands, as if she really wanted to put him to sleep, he didn't complain and just kept quiet, closing his eyes and enjoying the affection he received from his beloved. Her throat made a funny sound, as she had forced her, she was probably going to say something to get him to sleep at once, however, that's not what Jaeger did.

"Agora eu era o herói e o meu cavalo só falava inglês

a noiva do cowboy era você, além das outras três..."

Braun's eyes widened, but he didn't turn to see her. This was the first time anyone had ever sung him a lullaby and it was also the first time he'd heard Mavie singing, he didn't even know about this talent the brunette had.

Reiner was delighted with her voice, especially the beautiful melody that came from her lips, the most beautiful song he had ever heard in his life. Her voice was beautiful, with that music it became something divine to hear, he hoped that everything would become eternal. All. Mavie singing. Her hands caressing his face. Her hair covering her breasts. All. Reiner felt that song slowly making him feel more sleepy and he didn't want that, he didn't want to sleep, he just wanted to listen to it more, more and more. That alone would be enough to put him to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares or being plagued with lack of sleep, hearing her sing was so soothing he could have sworn that was the sound angels heard in heaven.