𝟑𝟖. 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘.

Mavie Jaeger.

Two weeks have passed since we started our studies on the retake plan, and honestly, I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I think this is due to the fact that we will be under the "protection" of an allied titan, my own brother.

Since I learned that we would be together on the same mission, I was relieved, although we don't have his exact location, I learned through side conversations that each group has a different marking of where my brother would be, and this makes me thoughtful, which if goes through the commander's head? I imagine that he has a very risky plan, after all, Erwin Smith is known for always putting the lives of his subordinates at risk with crazy plans that, in the end, end up working, despite the large number of losses.

People don't know about our expedition, we will leave earlier than usual, I imagine this is to not disappoint anyone, in case the operation goes wrong and we get nothing but many corpses in our carts, that would be one more reason to that we are hated by the population, as everyone sees us as suicidal idiots who just spend taxes for nothing.

Well, I won't be a hypocrite, I think that way too, however, now, we have Eren and his titan powers in our favor, everything will depend on him, unfortunately. He must be feeling pressured with so many expectations being thrown at him and I won't judge him for that, I would feel that way too if suddenly a responsibility like that came along, but Eren has something that I don't and I think that's it. be one of the greatest qualities he has: willpower and determination.

If the going gets tough, he will have complete freedom to use his titan, thus making everything easier and giving us cover to proceed with our journey to Wall Maria, where we will go to the Shingashina District and, after so long, we will return to our home. and finally we will discover the secrets that our father kept all these years.

Thinking that we will be home again makes me happy, a wave of nostalgia and good memories appear in my mind, but at the same time I feel strange, the same feeling that something bad could happen messes with my head a little, this sign never failed, and I remember well when he first appeared... It was exactly the day when the Colossal Titan destroyed the wall and the normal titans invaded Shingashina. At that time, I imagined that I had felt that because of my brother's argument with our mother, how could I imagine that it was just a warning that things were really going to get catastrophic for all of us? No one ever thought that a titan bigger than the wall would appear and ruin everything, not even me, who was always very intuitive.

Come to think of it, why didn't he attack us? I mean, why didn't he break into the wall too? Only the Blinded entered, however, it was only to destroy the gates, he did not even show interest in eating people.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, my biggest fear is saying things to people without being sure what I'm talking about, so I'm going to keep that thought to myself until I'm absolutely sure that I'm right and that everything fits together, leaving no holes in the whole picture. my theory, but... What are the chances that the colossal and battleship titans are also people with the ability to shapeshift? They proved to be too smart to be normal titans, the Colossal himself destroyed all the cannons that were on the wall of Trost District, just as the Battleship managed to deflect and deflect the bullets that were fired at him. Officer Hange Zöe would be the only one I could sit down with to discuss this theory and come to a conclusion that could be concrete, however, I still haven't gotten over the trauma that woman caused me, it will be a while before I can face it. there without feeling my legs give out or shake with fear.

However, I need to act like a mature person and swallow this crazy phobia, the fate of humanity may be in my hands and if I'm really right about what I'm thinking, we can come up with a more complex plan to attract the two titans and capture them. them. them, so you can find out who's inside them.