𝟕𝟗. 𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋.

Floch placed Mavie on top of the kitchen table and continued to kiss her lovingly, while he gently caressed all the curves of the brunette, who held tightly to his shoulders. It had been a while since they'd had intimate moments like this, whether it was because of Hunter or Mavie and Floch's obligations in their respective duties as soldiers, so it was hard for them to get alone time. However, the two always took advantage of the small opportunities that appeared: from the back of the palace in the early morning after a meeting of the armed forces to the interior of the forest during the late afternoon, while Hunter slept. For the Jaeger, while it was pleasurable to be with the redhead inside of her, receiving kisses on her face and caresses on her body, it was also quite painful to know that she was only doing that in the hope of getting Reiner out of her head, to forget about him. him once and for all and not suffer anymore with the lack he felt of the blond boy who, now, after years, should have become a man. And what a man.

Leaving those thoughts aside, she returned to focus on the redhead who was kissing her with passion and fervor, who was also squeezing her waist tightly as that kiss deepened more and more. Mavie's body was hot and she gradually felt the volume in Forster's pants brush against her leg, leaving her intimacy moistened by the desire to have him soon. Floch moved slightly away from her and leaned their foreheads together, looking lovingly into the brown eyes of that woman that for years he wanted to call his own and, even after finally having her, he still didn't feel that she was really his. In everyone's eyes, Mavie was like a flaw in the Jaeger family, as it was said that she went against the ideals of those who fought for the good of Paradis, that she was a traitor, that she killed Erwin out of loyalty to Reiner. However, Floch had never seen her like this. I would never see.

Loving her was like a game he could never win, but which he insisted on playing in hopes of one day beating her and finally being able to celebrate his victory. Mavie was so beautiful and delicate, her brown eyes like the sky after a storm and her voice… Her voice was like the whisper of an angel in her ear. There was no woman more beautiful than her, that was impossible. His way of acting, his way of thinking and reasoning about things was so unique. She said she was on no side, only her survival and that of her son were important to her and, as much as that sounded a little threatening for the army, for him it was something noble. Mavie went through so much, she was discriminated against just for bearing an innocent child, she was forced to isolate herself and almost died several times, and despite everything, she continued to stand up not only for her baby, but also for herself.

- You look like you're going to fuck my life up. – said Floch, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

- You fell in love with the wrong person, Forster. – joked the woman with black hair, while the redhead held her affectionately.

- I've got my eye on you.

- We'll see for how long, won't we?

- If it's up to me, it will be forever. – he smiled, kissing her on the forehead.

- Idiot... – Mavie blushed.

- Promise me you'll come back from Marley alive.

- I can't promise things that are impossible to keep, Rei... Floch. – she quickly corrected herself, although the man in front of her had noticed the error in her speech.

- I see... – Floch whispered, saddened, but not showing it.

The redhead, then, just lifted Mavie's skirt and positioned himself between her legs, moving her panties to the side and introducing himself intensely. At the same time, he used one of his hands to cover the brunette's mouth, who moaned as she felt his entrance. The movements were slow, but strong enough to cause small spasms in the Jaeger, who held on to Floch firmly, bringing him closer and closer, wanting to feel him even closer, as a way of not being distant from him. She enjoyed it, the feeling of having him submissive and at the same time so dominant. It was like playing with fire, pure adrenaline. However, he was also depraved. At the same time that Mavie was pleased to give herself like this again, Mavie also felt terrible about using him this way and knowing that Floch knew it and had never said anything was worse. Forster allowed himself to be walked on, humiliated and mistreated by her, but why? She didn't understand, it was impossible to understand. She told herself, "He's free to see what he wants, have what he wants, so let him do what he wants."

And if there was a place lower than that, it would definitely be hell. When she looked at Floch and saw his eyes glazed over her, whether on her body or her face, it was just as painful. He cared for her, he worried about her, he was always there for her. She spent years criticizing Reiner, judging him for using and deceiving her, making her believe in a love that never existed. However, she could no longer judge him as they had become equals. Mavie began to see the same kind of passion and devotion in Floch. So passionate and naive.

And Jaeger took his mouth to the redhead's shoulder, biting him hard as the thrusts in his intimacy increased. It was becoming more and more difficult to control his voice. Floch was rough and intense at these times, unlike Reiner, who was afraid of hurting her when they were together. When she realized that the blond man with the golden eyes came back to her mind, she let go of Forster's shoulder and pulled him in for another kiss, focusing again on the redhead, who was striving to give her both pain and pleasure. Dissatisfied with the activities in the kitchen, he brought his hand to her neck and squeezed hard, enjoying the expression on Mavie's face. It was an expression that conveyed both discomfort and pleasure, something she seemed to enjoy and he took full advantage of it. With strength in her hands, she scratched a good part of his back, which further increased the speed of his hip movements and the brutality with which he penetrated her, eliciting low moans from her and disordering the breathing of the woman he loved.

- Do you love me, Floch? – she questioned him, noting that he had stopped his advances the moment he heard her speak.

- I love you.

- Great, then I love you too. – A smile formed on her lips, a smile so beautiful that it was enough for the man in front of her to believe her cruelly lying words.