Rinney - A Date At The Museum

Finney's PoV : Coming Back From The Bathroom

I look for you in a room filled with stone-like people. I remember learning about some of these people back in our shared history class, just a couple years ago. I walk to my left, passing a statue of a naked couple playing chess. "Robin?" I start to call out. I take another left, this time passing a statue of a distorted face, which made me feel just a little uneasy. "ROBIN?" I yelled out much louder than the last time I called your name. "Finn?" I hear your voice call in the distance. I instantly smile. "Robin? Where are you?" I speak out as I start walking in the direction of where I heard your voice. "Over here by this weird looking stone bird..." I hear you say. I start slightly jogging to reach you. I never knew this museum was this big. Holy shit. As I turned a corner, I slowed down and stopped. I finally saw you. "ROBIN!" I screeched. I practically tackled you into a hug, feeling you return the embrace. "Hi Finn!" I heard you say with an evident smile. I slightly push away from you and look at your face. I take in your jawline, how sharp it is. Your hair, how it falls off your shoulders and down your back. Your smile, which makes me smile. "You're so beautiful Rob." I sigh out, smiling. I see you smile even bigger as I latch my lips to yours. My face is warm and my heart is full. Full of my love for you, and you only. "I love you Robin." I say in one breath. "I love you too Finn."

The world isn't so bad when i'm with you.