Rinney - 'He Knows'

inspired by the song 'She Knows' .
or
a rinney one-shot where vance and bruce help finn make robin jealous on the dance floor.
——

One thing Finn loved about college, surprisingly, was the parties. He loved to 'dance the night away' underneath the colorful lights while everyone watched him. More specifically, while Robin Arellano watched him. The boy was usually the reason Finn attended the parties. He wanted to show off.

Today he planned to do just that. But this time he'd have help from his two best friends.
_

"You want us to help you what?"

Finn sighed in annoyance.

"Help me make Robin jealous. I want you and Vance to dance with me. Pretty please."

Finn had been whining about the college party happening that night for the past 30 minutes. Bruce and Vance had been listening with amused, and slightly annoyed, expressions on their faces. Bruce didn't have a problem with dancing with Finn, he just didn't want Robin to make a super big deal about it. Vance didn't have a problem with either. In fact, he was excited about it.

"I'm in."

Bruce looked at Vance, who had a smirk on his face, and shook his head. Finn smiled at Bruce, anticipating his response.

"Guess I'm in too."
_

Finn had to make sure he looked his absolute best for his plan to work. He wore a dark red t-shirt with a black jumper underneath. His bottom attire consisted of black cargo pants and dark red converse. Finn also made sure he wore a small selection of jewelry. He had two silver necklaces on, small silver hoop earrings, and a silver bracelet on each wrist. Finn smiled at his reflection in the mirror, slightly fluffing his hair up before exiting the room.

Finn crossed the hall to Bruce's room and peeked inside. He smiled when he saw both of his best friends inside.

Finn knocked softly on the door, catching the two boys' attention immediately. Vance smiled and opened the door for him.

"Well don't you look handsome."

Finn rolled his eyes but smiled at the compliment.

"You two clean up good as well."

Bruce's cheeks turned pink and he smiled.

"Thank you Finn. What time is the party?"

Finn took his phone from his pocket and glanced at the time shown at the top of the screen. It read "7:15". Finn's stomach suddenly felt bubbly. He couldn't decide if he was nervous or excited. Excited sounded better though, so the boy would go with that option.

"It starts at 8 so we have a bit of time before we have to leave."

The two boys in front of Finn nodded their heads at the statement. Finn stared at them for a second, taking in how they looked.

Bruce's hair looked fluffier than normal, Finn thought it suited him greatly. He had on a black V-neck shirt and black baggy jeans. He had also put on black converse shoes with small yellow sunflowers on the sides of them. Bruce had two silver rings on each hand, each ring was positioned on either his ring or pointer finger. A butterfly necklace sat lightly on his neck.