Brance/Rinney - The Party (2)

"Who the fuck did this to you."

_______

Finney hated telling Robin about people who hurt him. Robin always left the people worse than how they left Finn, who in turn felt bad for them. He hated feeling bad for them, they treated him like shit anyways.

"Can we just go Robin." Finney pleaded, he was tired of being here and wanted to leave. He needed to wash the blood off and apply ice to his bruises. Robin wasn't having it. "No Finn. I need to know who did this, then we can leave." Robin said in a monotone voice. He was staring Finney down. Finn still didn't say a name. Robin sighed, he was pissed. Not at Finn, but at the person who did this to him. Robin grabbed Finney's hand softly and led him out the bathroom, down the stairs, and to the kitchen where his two other best friends were.

__________

Vance and Bruce had been talking all night. Neither one had any kind of drink, didn't need to. They only needed each other. They only wanted each other. But when Finney and Robin arrived, the two instantly stopped what they were doing.
___________

"The fuck happened to him Robin?" Vance asked, anger taking over his body. The older boy had a soft spot for Finn. He treated him as younger brother. He'd kill anyone who treated or touched him wrong.

And that's exactly what he planned to do tonight.

"He won't tell me." Robin responded, helping Finney sit on a counter. Vance walked up to the two, Bruce right behind him. "Finn? Please tell us who did this to you." Bruce asked the boy perched on the counter. Finney shook his head. Robin paced back and forth. Vance went in front of Finney who looked up at him. Finn started sobbing again, Vance embracing him softly in a hug. He rubbed circles into the other boy's back, calming him back down slowly.

"It was Moose."

Vance stopped hugging him, taking a step back. "What did you say?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly from the anger surging through him once again. "Moose did this shit to you?" Robin asked, his voice similar to a growl. Finney flinched. Bruce stepped in front of Vance, hugging Finney. "It'll all be okay Finn. It'll be okay. We're all here now." He told the boy in his arms. Finney sniffled but nodded his head in agreement to Bruce's statement.
____________

Bruce and Finney had exited the house and were now in Vance's truck. The driver of the truck (Vance) and Robin were still inside. They were on a search for Moose. They had asked multiple people if they had seen him, all of them had said no. The two boys couldn't find Moose anywhere. They decided they would just try to get him Monday at school.
________

Once all of them were in the truck, Vance spoke up. "You guys wanna spend the weekend at mine? My mom and dad won't be home until Monday.". The other boys agreed and they were soon off to Vance's home.

Robin felt terrible. He told himself that Finney being hurt by Moose was his fault. After all, he did ask the others to come to the party with him. Finney had fallen asleep on Robin's shoulder on the ride to Vance's house, he was snoring quietly. Bruce kept looking back at him, a frown on his face. Vance would check the mirror every once in awhile, you could tell he was also upset with the situation.
_________

The four boys arrived to Vance's home a short time after. They exited the truck, Vance unlocking the front door quickly. He told Robin to carry him upstairs to the guest room and to come back down when he was done.

They needed a plan.