Brance/Rinney - The Party (4)

Gay slur will be used in this chapter, I'm gay though so 🙏🏼. Also thank you guys for 1.45K reads thats mind blowing to me 😕🫶🏼.

Vances PoV

Bruce was now in the school with Finney, who was bleeding from the head. Robin and I found Moose, who was running away from the football field, and started to chase after him. Once he realized he reached a dead end, he tried to turn around but Robin and I blocked him off.
________

No One's PoV

"You thought you'd get away with hurting Finn? Huh?" Robin spat out, his eyes glaring into Moose. Vance stood next to Robin, waiting on someone to swing. Moose smiled at the two. "Is Finney both of you guys' boyfriend or something? Knew he was a fag all along." He replied. Vance's fist balled by his sides. Robin stared daggers into Moose. "The fuck you just say?" Robin questioned viciously, slowly inching closer to Moose. "I said that your little boyfriend is a fucking fa-" Robin swung, hitting Moose right in his jaw. A cracking sound was heard as Moose fell to the ground. He tried standing back up, this time Vance punched him square in the nose. He was knocked backwards into the wall behind him. "F-Fu-" Moose tried speaking but his jaw was slightly hanging down, making it a little hard to. Robin knelt down to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck with Finn again, we fuck with you."

And with that, Vance and Robin beat the absolute shit out of Moose. Not enough to kill him, but enough to send him to the hospital for a couple weeks.
__________

Once Vance and Robin had cleaned themselves up, and called an ambulance for Moose acting like a random witness, they went back to the school.
_____

Finney had been patched up and was now resting with ice on his head. Bruce sat in a chair near him, his head in his hands.

"Bruce."

Bruce's head shot up out of his hands at the mention of his name. Vance and Robin stood there, soft smiles on their faces. Both of their knuckles looked like shit. "Did you guys-", "Yes".

Let's just say Finney was never messed with again.

The group stayed with him until he woke up. They went to Vance's house again after school, this time Gwen joined them wanting to make sure her brother was okay. She stayed next to Finn the entire time, holding his hand. He was fine with it. He was surrounded by everyone he loved.

He was okay.