Rinney - Spin The Bottle

requested!
———

Finn scribbled messily on his notebook paper, trying his best to quickly write down the notes the teacher clicked through on the screen in front of him. He groaned softly when his pencil led broke, stuffing his face into his hands as he gave up on the notes in front of him. He flinched when he felt the stab of a pencil on his back, turning around in his seat quickly to see who had done it.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I saw you broke your pencil so, uh, do you want to use mine?" The tanned skin boy smiled softly at Finn, holding a pencil in his palm up towards his face. Finn smiled as well, trying his hardest not to blush. "Oh, thank you. I'll give it right back after class." The boy shook his head, leaning back into the seat he was sat in. "Nah, keep it. I have more." Finn nodded his head, turning back around to resume jotting down notes. The boy poked him again and Finn turned around slowly. "My name's Robin by the way. Robin Arellano." Finn nodded his head, already having known the boy's name. "Finney Blake." Robin nodded his head as well. "I know your name Finn." Finn blushed at the way the boy said his name, nodding his head once more before turning back around.

The boy next to Finn knocked his leg against his, wiggling his eyebrows as he'd heard the conversation between him and the other boy. Finn glared at him, already having been interrupted with his work twice. Although, he didn't mind the boy who had interrupted him. "What is it Bruce?" Said boy winked at Finn before glancing between him and Robin. Finn rolled his eyes. "Shut it." Bruce laughed quietly, as to not get in trouble by the teacher. "Didn't even say anything."
————
Robin slid into his seat at the lunch table, bumping his elbow against his best friend's as he placed his tray down. The blonde looked at him, a smirk playing on his lips. Robin lifted an eyebrow at the boy, confused on what he was smirking for. "Heard you had a conversation with Finney today." Robin rolled his eyes and picked up up the slice of pizza from his tray. "You and your boyfriend are so damn annoying sometimes." Vance laughed at that, taking a bite of his food in front of him. "You're just upset that you and Finney aren't together yet." Robin shot the blonde a look, making him shut up quickly. "Anyways. There's a party tonight. You wanna come with me?" Robin swallowed a bite of pizza, pondering the question he'd been asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. What's the worst that could happen." Vance smiled at him, patting him on the head softly.

"Exactly."
————
Finn walked alongside Bruce, having been asked to go to some sort of party with him. He didn't really know why he'd agreed to it, although he didn't see any real harm in going. The two boys arrived to the house, Finn gaping at it with an 'o' shaped mouth. Bruce laughed at his expression, pressing his finger up the boy's jaw and lifting it back to where his mouth was closed. "This house is fucking massive Bruce." The other boy laughed again, shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah. That's why parties are held here. Now let's go inside." Finn nodded his head, rubbing his already sweaty palms on his jeans.

Bruce led Finn to a room with only a few people in it, knowing that the other boy didn't do well with crowds. Finn recognized a couple of faces. There was Vance, Robin, Don- wait. Robin was there. Finn looked at Bruce, then back at Robin, then at Bruce again. Bruce looked at him as well, smiling softly. "Bruce, are you fuc-"

"Bruce! Hey Finney!" Vance rose from his place on an armchair, walking towards the two boys and hugging them. Well he hugged Finn, he kissed Bruce. Finn fake gagged, walking away from them before he felt the familiar pit of jealousy that he's grown to despise. He sat next to Robin, placing his hands in his lap awkwardly while avoiding eye contact.