rinney - you took my soul, wiped it clean

the requested second part to the previous story :).
-

The moon was shining through the clouded window, illuminating the cream colored carpet as it swept over the bedroom floor.

Tears were painted over Finn's eyes, glossing them over with the reflection of the night sky's constellations. His hands had never stopped trembling, fingers now tapping atop his knees as he waited.

He had been counting in his head, the number 140 in the process of rolling off his tongue when a knock startled him.

He had called Robin as soon as he realized his breath was coming in large heaves, his hands barely being able to grip the phone.

Robin still had his pajamas on, hair damp and not pulled back by a bandanna. Finn felt slightly bad for asking him over.

The window was pushed open, large gusts of chilled air instantly swirling around. Finn smiled, cheeks dusted pink, as Robin made his way into the bedroom.

Rubbing at his eyes, Robin gave a sleepy smile.

"Have a nightmare?" Finn nodded his head, arms stretching out in front of him as a silent request for a hug. Robin obliged, hands instantly grabbing at Finn's waist and pulling him close.

"Not to be weird or anything, but do you wear perfume? You always smell like strawberries." Robin was mumbling, mouth stuffed into the hem of Finn's shirt as they embraced. Finn blushed heavily, shaking his head in quick denial. "No, no. Guess I just naturally smell like that."

Finn glanced at his dresser briefly, softly mumbling apologies to the half-empty bottle of perfume his mother had bought for him when he was eight.

"Hm, okay. Let's sleep." Finn nodded his head, allowing Robin to grab him by the wrist and silently lead him back towards his mattress. He was pushed on top of it, Robin lightly nudging him towards the wall. His spot when the boy would sleep over.

Robin covered the both of them up with the ivy green comforter sprawled over the bed, arms tucking themselves over Finn's sides as he snuggled into the boy's chest.

"Thanks for coming over."

"Yeah, sleep now."

Robin's snores echoed throughout the room and Finn found himself smiling, previous sadness now wiped away completely.

"I love you too, dickhead."