Brance/Rinney - The Park (Part 2)

No One's PoV

"So have you watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre yet Finn?" Robin asked the fluffy haired boy who was walking next to him. Shaking his head, Finn responded with a "No Robin. You know I won't."  which was followed with a small laugh. Robin sighed sarcastically. "You can watch it with me at my house! That way you won't be as scared!" He said with a grin. Finn rolled his eyes but agreed to watch it at Robins house later that day. Secretly, the boy was excited.
—————————————————

"You okay Bruce?"

Vance had worry laced in his tone as he stared into the other boys eyes. Bruce fought back tears just looking at Vance. His heart ached, as well as his palms which he had dug his nails into minutes earlier. "Yep, I'm perfectly fine. Look I see the park." Bruce responded with a fake smile. Vance didn't believe this facade for a minute but he left it alone.

—————————-

As soon as Vance and Robin saw even the slightest bit of the park, they booked it to the swings. The two began playfully arguing. "I can swing higher than you!" Robin had said with a goofy smile. "Let's test that theory Arellano." Vance replied with a smirk. The two boys began swinging higher and higher, it's a surprise neither swing broke.
________________

Finney and Bruce decided to climb the parks grassy hill and sit atop of it. It was definitely a big hill, both boys threw themselves on the warm summer grass as soon as they reached the top. "This is nice" Finn commented, his face submerged in the long grass. "Definitely." Bruce responded in the same condition. Both boys laughed as they rolled onto their backs and faced the sky. "So what's been going on Bruce?" Finney asked with a smile. Bruce faltered for a minute. He thought to himself if he should come out to Finney and tell him the thoughts that have been circling his mind, or if he should just smile and tell him a lie. He chose to be honest.

"YOU LIKE WHO?"

Finney had the biggest grin on his face as Bruce put a hand to his mouth, realizing that Vance could've probably heard him. "Finney!" Bruce yelled at the other boy who was laughing and clutching his stomach. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Finney replied still laughing. Bruce rolled his eyes, slightly pushing Finney. The fluffy haired boy finally stopped laughing and stared at Bruce who had a small smile on his now red face. "Are you going to tell him?" Finney asked in all seriousness. Bruce thought about it. He thought about what could wrong, but also about what could go right. He really wanted it to go right. "I don't know Finney.. what if he's straight.." And at that, Finney rolled over laughing once more.
____________________

Bruce had come to a decision. He was going to tell Vance how he felt. "I'll have your back if anything goes wrong." Finney had told him, giving the taller boy a hug. So Bruce and Finney started walking to where Vance and Robin were. It looked like they were fighting with some sort of stick weapons they had made while the two other boys were talking. As Bruce and Finney came up to the two, Bruce cleared his throat. Vance and Robin stopped fighting and looked at the pair.

"Can we talk Vance?"