the fair (more like robin and vance play fighting the entire time).

the boys go to the fair! (let me know if you guys like or dislike the best friend/no couples one-shots)
——-

Finn sighed, throwing yet another piece of clothing into the pile behind him. He wanted to wear the perfect outfit at the fair tonight. The hard part was that he wanted to be comfortable while doing so.

Vance, who was sitting behind Finn next to Robin and Bruce, groaned in annoyance. Bruce laughed quietly, putting his hands half in the air when Vance glared at him.

"Finn. This is taking way too fucking long. Why don't you just wear something of mine? I still have some clothes here."

Finn considered the statement. Vance had a good style and his clothes were comfortable. Finn smiled, satisfied with his best friend. Vance stood from his position on the floor, digging around in Finn's drawer until he found what he was looking for.

"Ah, here you go."
———

Finn came out of the bathroom with a large grin on his face. Vance had given him a short-sleeve 'Metallica' shirt, black sweats, and a gray zip-up hoodie. Finn was content with the outfit choice.

"You look good. Now can we go please?"

Finn blushed at Robin's compliment, nodding his head quickly. The four boys exited the boy's room and made their way out of the house and to Vance's car.

Vance smiled, twirling his car keys around in his hand.

"You little shits better be buckled in tightly. I tend to drive a little fast."
——-

"Bruce you are so driving next time."

Finn had basically stumbled out of the car, his mind spinning faster than Vance drove. If that was even possible. Robin had actually fell out of the car, a hand clutching stomach. Bruce on the other hand seemed perfectly fine. Vance just laughed at them all.

"No seriously. Vance give him the keys. I no longer trust you with my life."
"Why did you in the first place?"

Robin glared at Vance, fake gagging as he walked towards him. Vance stared at him in horror before he took off to a nearby roller coaster. Bruce and Finn looked at each other, laughing loudly when their eyes met.

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel. I wanna see what this shitty town looks like high up."

Bruce laughed at the statement, following Finn into the crowds of people and over to the large ferris wheel in front of them.

Finn and Bruce quickly sat in one of the capsules, smiling at one another when the ride started to move. From where they were, they could see Robin and Vance chasing each other. It looked like Robin had a bag filled with something mushy and Vance was running from it. The sight made the two boys laugh.

The ride slowed down when Finn and Bruce's capsule reached the top. Finn looked up in astonishment. If he reached his hand out far enough, he might be able to touch a constellation. Bruce looked at the town below him, laughing at how small everyone and everything looked. Finn looked as well, joining in with the laughter.
———

The Ferris Wheel had now come to a complete stop, Finn and Bruce practically jumping out their seats and off the ride.

"Cotton candy?"
"Cotton candy."

Bruce challenged Finn to a race there and back. Unfortunately, Finn won. This resulted in Bruce having to pay the boy five bucks, which Finn happily spent on a small, dead-looking, goldfish. He named it Pebble.

———

The four boys met up with each other quickly after, having just enough time to watch the annual fair fireworks. Vance grinned, taking a bite of Finn's cotton candy. Finn scowled, moving away from Vance's reach. Bruce watched in horror as Vance instead took a bite out of his cotton candy. Vance laughed at them both, getting tackled to the ground by Robin shortly after. The two boys wrestled with each other, the fireworks shooting off behind them. It was definitely a sight.

When the fair was over, Bruce drove the boys home. Vance stayed at his house which Bruce didn't have a problem with.

Even though Finn had gotten dropped off at his own house, he ended up going to Robin's.

The four boys video called that night, jokingly arguing about little things until they fell asleep.
———-

short one again. <3.