here, have a sugar cookie! - bruce and finn :)

The stars above reflected atop the strung up christmas lights, hues of blue and red bouncing off numerous walls and the gravel-covered ground.

Inside the house that had been covered in miniature lights, things seemed even brighter. Warmer too.

Bruce and Finn were in the process of baking sugar cookies, their boyfriends sat against the sofa while they talked loudly of upcoming movies.

"I'm telling you, we have to go see it." Robin emphasized his neediness with his hands, waving them about with his words. Vance nodded his head, just as enthused. "Okay, it's a date."

Bruce, who had just emerged from the kitchen, shook his head with mock-offense. "Cheating on me behind my back, during Christmas?" He had a hand to his heart, clutching the light blue fabric of the sweater he wore as he gasped out a breath. Vance turned to him, eyes flashing with amusement as he pouted.

"I'm sorry, but look at him! He's just too cute." Vance reached a hand out to squeeze at Robin's face, laughing when the boy swatted at it.

"Finn! Baby, come here." Robin was pouting, arms crossed as his boyfriend came out the kitchen with a smile.

Finn looked between all three boys, crossing his arms akin to Robin as he moved towards Bruce.

"What happened?" Robin looked at Vance, glaring, and huffed out a sigh. "They're being jerks." Vance shrugged his shoulders and stood up, grinning as he made his way to his own boyfriend.

Finn watched as his two friends became affectionate with each other, gagging when Vance finally slid his arms around Bruce's waist.

"Gross."

Finn stepped over to where Robin was sitting, eyes lightened with the color of christmas lights as he pressed a quick kiss to the boy's lips. Robin smiled up at him, face warm with reddened blush.

"Shit, the cookies!"
-

authors note: sorry for these past chapters being relatively short, i just haven't had much of a thought process for them. anyways, merry christmas again. and to all those who don't celebrate, i still hope the 25th of december was good for you guys :) i love you all <3.