when did finney blake have balls 😧?

"I thought you was about to tell him off, man, what's up?
Man, I'ma tell him when I feel like it, man, shut up
And you ain't even back me up, and we supposed to be crew
Man, I was about to talk right after you, I swear
Aw, man, whatever, I swear, man"
/
brance and rinney meet 🫣! (no one is dating yet)
———

There's one kid tougher than Robin Arellano. Vance Hopper. Now, Robin wasn't necessarily scared of Vance. He just knew not to purposely start something with him if he wanted to live a good and healthy life.
______

Finney Blake absolutely hated school. The only reason(s) he even attended during the week was for Robin and to avoid his dad.

The good thing about going to school though was that Robin helped Finn get bullies, and other annoying people, off of his back.

At least, that's what he told Finn he'd do.
——

It had been a normal, very boring, school day for Finney Blake. He'd been sleeping in most of his classes to pass the time seeing as though he'd already done all required assignments before they were even due.

Unfortunately though, he couldn't sleep the time away in this class. Robin wouldn't let him.

"Robin please let me sleep."
"You've literally slept all day. Wake the fuck up."

Finn rolled his eyes, placing his head against the cool wooden desk in front of him. He was almost asleep when something sharp poked him in his neck.

"Robin. Did you seriously just stab me with a pencil?"

Finn lifted his head up slightly to look at the boy next to him. Robin was looking away from him, a sly smile on his face. Finn fully sat up, pushing his back in to the seat he was sat in, and grabbed a number two pencil from his pocket. Robin turned around, his smile disappearing slowly when he saw Finn with a pencil in his hand.

"Finn. Finn do not."
"Should've let me sleep you stupid fuck."

Robin backed away from Finn, a horrified expression on his face. Finn gave him an evil smile in return.
———

"I cannot believe you."
"Oh shut up. It didn't even hurt."

Robin glared at Finn as he rubbed his arm softly.

"Yes it did."

Finn looked at Robin with a sarcastic frown, laughing afterwards when the boy actually frowned back at him.

"You're so mean Finn."
"Only to you."

The two boys were now on their way to the cafeteria, Robin going on a rant about how he was going to devour the tamales they were being served today. Finn had groaned at the boy as soon as he started talking, he knew exactly what he was going to talk about based off the way he looked at the lunch menu earlier that day. Robin had ignored Finn, continuing to talk anyways.

When they finally made it to the cafeteria, Robin practically ran to the lunch line. His eyes lit up as they landed on what he wanted. Finn, who was standing behind Robin, laughed at the boy's facial expression.

After the two boys had sat down, Robin quickly shoved his food in his mouth. Finn watched him, completely disgusted at his actions. Robin grinned at the boy, his chewed up food showing slightly.

Finn started to gag, only making Robin laugh in result.

"Your mouth needs to be closed anytime it has food in it. I'm so serious Robin."

Robin gulped down the half-chewed food in his mouth before responding to Finn.

"Just thought you wanted to see how much I enjoyed my meal."

Robin grinned after his statement. Finn kicked him in his leg.

"Finn I swear I'm going to stop being friends with you if you continue to assault me."

Finn scoffed but kept his hands and feet to himself the rest of the time they ate.

When lunch ended, Finn had told Robin he needed to use the bathroom. Robin went with him. For safety reasons of course.

Robin pushed the bathroom door open, holding it for Finn to walk through. Finn smiled at Robin as he made his way in to the bathroom. When Finn stopped smiling and started to stare ahead, Robin frowned and stepped forward to see what he was looking at.

Vance Hopper and Bruce Yamada were sitting there on the floor. They had seemed to be talking about something before Robin and Finn had arrived.

"Fuck you lookin' at?"

Bruce stiffened beside Vance when he had said that. Robin had cocked his head to the side, confused on why he acting so hostile. Finn hadn't even been looking long.

"What makes you think I was looking at you?"

Robin and Bruce looked at the other two boys with shocked expressions. Robin turned to Finn.

"Finn let's just go."

Finn shook his head. Robin hadn't said anything to Vance so he thought he would.

Bruce looked at Vance, who was now smiling.

"What are you smiling for?"

Vance, without looking at Bruce, responded to the question loud enough for Finn and Robin to hear.

"I like this kid. He's got some balls on him."

Finn narrowed his eyes at Vance.

"Yeah? I'm a boy, 'course I do. Now can you move I didn't come in here to stand."

Robin's mouth fell open. Finn had never talked to anyone with this level of confidence. Except Robin of course. He should've knew something was off when Finn stabbed him with his pencil this morning.

Vance got up, as did Bruce, and moved out of the way. Finn smiled at them and went to do his business.

The four boys have been best friends ever since.
——

Authors note: This chapter was purely just for fun. Love you guys 😘.