Rinney - The Reunion (2)

Finn sighed, turning around to Bruce and Vance. Bruce was already looking at him, almost as if he knew something Finn didn't. Finn smiled at the two, waving slowly and saying his goodbyes as he made his way to his first class.

Algebra.

Finn dreaded this class. He didn't dread the subject, he dreaded the person he sat with.

Robin Arellano. His ex-best friend.

Lucky for Finn, the seat next to his was empty. He sighed before setting his bag down and sliding into his small seat. Finn reached down to where his bag was, digging out a #2 pencil and a notebook. When Finn sat back up in his seat, the chair next to him was no longer unoccupied. Robin was sitting there, a smug look on his face as he looked at the boy next to him. Finn's eyes widened and he abruptly turned to look at the board in the front of the room. Robin chuckled quietly before mimicking Finn's actions.

After three long hours of classes, Finn finally got to go to lunch. His stomach rumbled, causing Finn to cover it in embarrassment. His bladder kicked him from the inside and Finn groaned. He tried to avoid the bathrooms at all costs. Going in the bathrooms usually left him bruised and bloody, but his bladder just had to keep kicking. Finn groaned once more before walking to the bathrooms near the cafeteria.

Finn had just finished releasing his urine when the bathroom door slammed open. Finn sighed, drying himself off and walking over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Well would you look at sight in front of us. Finney is finally putting his dick in his pants."

Finn rolled his eyes. He's had these kinds of comments thrown at him since middle school. They barely bother him anymore.

"Robin, you wanna say something to him?"

Finn finished washing his hands and turned around. Robin, along with Finn's three normal bullies, stood by the bathroom door with smiles on their faces. Finn felt sick. Not physically, but emotionally. He could handle normal bullies. He couldn't handle Robin being one of them.

Robin smiled wider as he looked Finn up and down.
"This'll be fun."

Finn was alone in the bathroom again. He had curled into himself while being hit and kicked only a short while ago. Finn could physically feel the bruises forming on his skin. He still feels like a foot is in his side and a fist is caved into his arm. Finn doesn't dare move. If he does, the pain will only be worse. So instead, Finn stays there. He stays there until the pain takes over his entire body and numbs it over. When he finally can't feel the pain, Finn forces himself to stand. He winces as the door opens again, thinking that one of his attackers came back for a round two. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

"Finney Blake. What the fuck."

Finn froze in his place in front of the sink. He knew if he turned his head, he'd have to face his two best friends. He couldn't deal with that right now. Especially with Vance.

"What?"

Finn asked quietly, side-eyeing the duo by the bathroom door. He heard a low, very deep laugh that lasted only a second before a person stood directly next to him. Finn still didn't look up. Not until Vance grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him and Bruce. Finn stared at them for a minute before the pain in his body came back full force. He almost fell, but was caught by Bruce.

"Lift your shirt Finn."

Vance had ordered the boy who was now sitting on the floor. Finn tried to shake his head but stopped when Vance looked at him sternly. As soon as Finn lifted his shirt, Bruce gasped in horror. A dark purple bruise was placed directly above his belly button, two slightly smaller yellow bruises were on his right arm as well as a blue one on his left shoulder.

"Who."

Vance didn't ask it. He told Finn. He told him to tell him who had caused these marks to appear on his skin.

"Robin. And 'the other three' as well."

Vance knew who the other three were. But Robin as well? A new kind of rage entered Vance's body at the mention of his name.

"He is so fucking dead."

And with that, Vance left the restroom.