finney blake needs a hug.

finn was the only one kidnapped.
don't worry, he'll be just fine.

tw: pedophilia, sexual assault, the grabber
———-

The Grabber looked down at Finn, his sadistic mask glowing in the moonlight.

"You've been naughty Finney. Naughty boys need punishment, or else they'd never be good. Isn't that right?"

Finn's bottom lip quivered, several tears flowing freely down his face. A satisfied noise was heard behind The Grabber's mask, his left hand placing itself on Finn's thigh.
————

Finn snapped his eyes open, a blank look on his face. His breathing was rapid, the oxygen in his lungs pricking slowly at his throat. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe.

"Finn! Finn! Finn breathe. You remember, don't you? 3 in, 5 out. Come on. We'll do it together."

Finn didn't know who was talking to him, but he forced himself to concentrate on his breathing, following the pattern the voice had given to him.

When his breathing started to steady, the person who had talked to him previously came into view. Along with two other heads.

Robin, Vance, and Bruce stood over Finn, concerned looks on all of their faces. Finn's face reddened, embarrassed that he had caused his best friends to worry. He coughed, sitting up slowly against the headboard behind him. He remembered that he'd been staying at Vance's house for the past week ever since they found him in that basement. Finn was grateful that Vance allowed him to stay, although sometimes he feels bad that he's so welcome there.

A series of questions were asked to Finn when his body had relaxed fully. Finn smiled at the boys in front of him, glad that he had them by his side. The main questions asked were if he was okay and if he needed anything, 'anything at all'. Finn had nodded his head, signaling he was okay, but shook his head when asked if he needed anything.

"I have all I need right here."
————

Finn had spent so much time in that basement with him, that when someone tried to show him physical affection, his body would shut down. The first time that happened, he was with Robin.

Robin had ran to Finn as soon as he walked out of the house he had been held captive in. He missed the scared look Finn had on when he saw Robin run to him. But he didn't miss the loud scream that came from the boy. Or the hard push he felt as Finn screamed even louder.

When Finn was taken to the hospital and tested, a psychologist had told him one of his tests had came back positive. The test they had screened him for that was for PTSD.

Since then, Robin, Vance, and Bruce haven't initiated any sort of physical affection to Finn. Finn has been the one who has had to do it. While most of the time Finn appreciates it, he still sometimes gets upset that his best friends won't even try to touch him anymore.
_____

The four boys went downstairs, Vance insisting on making everyone breakfast that morning. Finn watched him cook, a small smile on his face. Vance asked Finn if he wanted to help, smiling when Finn jumped up and down, nodding his head excitedly at the question.

For the next 15 minutes, Finn helped Vance make blueberry pancakes and french toast. The kitchen smelled absolutely wonderful, the food tasting even better.

When the boys had finished eating, they told Finn that they had a surprise for him. Bruce grabbed hold of his hand, leading a confused Finn to a secluded area with the two other boys. Finn took a look around, a large grin on his face.

Finn had been taken to a flower field. Roses, tulips, sunflowers, and daisies were seen through different patches of grass. The colors mixed beautifully together. It reminded Finn of his mom. Of simpler times.

Finn didn't notice that he had started to cry. Not until he felt a heavy weight against him. He blinked his eyes a few times before realizing his friends were hugging him.

This time, he didn't move away. He didn't scream. He didn't push them off. He smiled, letting the tears flow freely from his eyes.

This is all he wanted. This is all he needed.
———

Finn had developed major attachment issues, as well as separation anxiety with his best friends and little sister, Gwen. He was thankful that each boy had given him an outfit of theirs, Gwen pitching in and giving him a bottle of her signature perfume. Even though it was deemed 'feminine', Finn sprayed the perfume on himself each chance he got. He would have his sister with him wherever he went.

———-

"Hey Finn. You want to go to the Drive-In tonight? Vance said he'll take us."

Finn smiled at Robin, nodding his head in response. Robin smiled back at him before walking away, most likely to go inform Bruce and Vance.

The drive-in movie was going as good as it usually did. Finn hadn't had any sort of flashback and no one had messed with him either. Finn was feeling okay.

A laugh was heard behind him, which he ignored. He gasped loudly when a cold drink was splashed on him. Immediately, the other three boys turned around. Finn's, actually Robin's, hoodie was drenched completely in some sort of red, iced drink. Finn was shaking, tears forming in his eyes. Bruce told him to lift the hoodie off, Finn complied and slowly did as he was told. Vance quickly gave him his hoodie, following Robin to where he was running off to so that they could catch who did this. Finn slid Vance's hoodie on, crying softly and cuddling into it. Bruce rubbed circles into his back, shushing his cries and leaning into him. It calmed Finn down, but not all the way. He only calmed completely when Vance and Robin came back. He didn't even care that blood was smeared on their knuckles.

He was just happy they came back to him.
________