super short stories of four of your favorite boys!

take this until i can come up with an actual story pls 😕
——

"Finney fucking Blake, how the hell did you get all my fucking flour on the floor." Vance was standing in front of his apartment kitchen, his hands placed on his hips. Somehow Finn had managed to dump the entire bag of flour Vance had just bought all over the kitchen, engulfing the room in a thick cloud of flour dust. "I remember slipping while doing a handstand, the flour was on my feet and-" Finn was rubbing his head, slouched against one of the lower counters. "You were what? The flour was where?" Vance had his eyes narrowed with a disbelieving look on his face, staring at the boy on the floor. Finn glared at him, trying his best to look angry as if he didn't cause the situation. The front door to the apartment swung open, Bruce pressing his back against it so Robin could come through. The two stopped as they saw the mess in front of them. "What the fuck happened?" Robin was stifling a laugh, Finn had flour all over his face and in his hair. Bruce shook his head, a disappointed look on his face. "You're cleaning this up Finn. You too Vance." The blonde turned around quickly, his mouth opened in shock. "Why me? I didn't even do anything!" Bruce shook his head once again, pointing an accusatory finger in the blonde's direction. "You left him alone for too long. So, yes. Yes you did." Vance groaned, picking Finn up by his sides and slinging him over his shoulder. "Vance! Put me down!" Vance slapped his back, causing the boy to shriek in his ear. "You're not making another mess. Shut up and be still while I clean this up." Finn sighed, fixing himself into a more comfortable position on the boy's shoulder. Bruce and Robin laughed, making their way to the living room to set up a movie and some snacks they had bought. Vance cleaned the kitchen pretty quickly, placing an annoyed Finn down on the couch when he was finished. "Don't look at me like that. Be careful next time and none of this would've happened." Finn grumbled out something, too quiet of a sentence to be heard by the others.

——————————————————————————

Robin laughed loudly, pushing Finn around quickly in a shopping cart. The two boys were currently 'on the run' from their two other friends Vance and Bruce. They heard a shout from the blonde, close enough that he could've been an aisle or two over. Robin pushed Finn even quicker, earning an excited shriek from the boy. "Robin! They're behind you!" Finn was covering his eyes, too scared that if he'd open them, he'd be met with the people chasing him and Robin. The boy pushing the cart placed his two feet on the bottom ledge, making himself and the cart accelerate through the back portion of the store. "Robin! Finn! Get your stupid asses over here now!" Finn groaned in annoyance when the cart slowed down and the two people who were once chasing them came into view. "You do realize none of our shifts have ended right? Do you want to get fired?" Vance had a frown on his face but his eyes lit up in amusement. Bruce smiled at the two, almost laughing at their childish acts. Finn sighed, getting out of the cart with the help of Robin. He smoothed out his walmart employee outfit, walking back to the customer he had left stranded in the front of the store.

——————————————————————————

Bruce threw a paper ball towards the front of the class, laughing quietly when it hit the teacher in the middle of his sweat-stained forehead. The paper ball slowly slid off, taking a large amount of sweat with it. "Okay! Who threw that!" Bruce turned his head away, cheeks red and puffy from laughing. "Bruce Yamada. What are you laughing at back there?" Bruce refused to turn around. "Okay. Don't wanna answer? Detention! Now!" Bruce giggled, grabbing his bag and worksheet and walking towards the front of the class. Before leaving, he turned towards the rest of the class and bowed. Cheers and applause erupted as he opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"So you're telling me you got detention because of a sweaty paper ball? Gross." Finn was slouched against a desk chair, his wavy brunette hair covering the top of his eyes. He huffed loudly, attempting to clear some of it. Bruce rolled his eyes at the younger boy, a pencil balancing on his nose. "You have no room to talk. You got detention for spitting your gum out on that old guy's head." Finn laughed loudly at the memory, startling Bruce enough to where the pencil rolled quickly off his nose and onto the tiled floor below. Bruce groaned, picking his pencil back up. In front of the two boys, Vance and Robin were sat on the ground. They both had an instrument of some sort. Vance had a metal triangle, Robin had a plastic guitar. "Robin we should start a band. We have the instruments right here!" Vance emphasized his statement by frantically waving his triangle in the air. Robin nodded his head. "Why wait? Let's play right now!" Vance smiled, aggressively tapping the metal triangle. Robin stood up, placing his right leg on a desk chair and beginning to 'shred' on his plastic guitar. Finn and Bruce laughed at the two boys, standing up soon after and grabbing their own instruments. Finn had started to play the xylophone while Bruce chose the option of a violin. Sad thing is, he didn't even know how to play it.

——————————————————————————

Finn crashed through the window, smiling when he realized that no glass cut through the his skin, instead it clung to the FBI suit he stole the previous week. "Finn! My window!" Bruce stood there, frantically screaming about the broken glass that was now on his floor. Finn shrugged, stepping over the clear shards and making his way into the house past the boy who was still freaking out. "What happened? Why is Bruce crying?" Finn smiled at the blonde on the couch. "Oh, just crashed through the window. Not a big deal." Vance nodded in understanding, he too had purposely crashed into Bruce's window before. Robin glanced between the two boys, a look of horror on his face. "You two are fucking crazy!"
——————————————————————————