why finney is not allowed to be alone.

short stories of finney blake causing complete chaos.
————

Finn shut his eyes, droning out the lecture he was getting from the boy in front of him. He didn't understand why he was in trouble. All he had done was make one, super small, mess.

"Finn! Are you even listening to me?" The sound of snapping resonated in Finn's ears, prompting him to reopen his eyes. He groaned when he was met with Vance slightly crouched in front of him. "Hey! You're the one who wanted to jump on the bed and break it! You have no right getting mad! Especially with it being my bed that you broke!" The blonde huffed, his hair swaying softly from the gust of air. Finn blinked slowly, looking back over at the bed he had destroyed. It was in shambles on the floor, wooden pieces broken in different sized fragments. Finn looked back at Vance who was red in the face. Standing up, Finn walked over to the broken wood. He picked a piece up, throwing it towards Vance's feet.

"You could build a fort with these y'know. Better than a bed, I bet."
"Finn. I'm going to kick your ass."

——————————————————————————

Bruce had been playing a serious game of monopoly with Robin when the smell of smoke wafted through his nostrils, making his head slightly sway with dizziness. "Finn? The fuck are you doing in there?" A nervous laugh was heard, followed by a loud boom. Bruce and Robin both shot up from their seats, running quickly into the kitchen where the other boy was. The room was engulfed in a cloud of smoke, red and orange flames dancing wildly on the stove. Bruce looked down, his eyes widening in disbelief at what he saw.

"Finn! Why were you trying to heat up a plastic container in this pot?" Bruce was trying his best to wave the smoke away, as was Robin who had quickly retrieved a towel from the bathroom. Finn shrugged, walking out of the house as fire trucks surrounded it.

——————————————————————————

Robin had been in the shower for thirty minutes, his boyfriend having been soundly sleeping when he had left the room. Unfortunately, five minutes after his departure, Finn abruptly sat up with a smile.

Robin had finally gotten out of the shower, a towel on his head and newly dried clothes on his body. He sighed contently as he walked towards his room, confused when he saw the door closed. "Finn?" Robin had spoken quietly, slowly opening his bedroom door.

"Finn! What the hell is that?"

In front of him, Finn laid on the floor. He seemed to be playing with some sort of tarantula or small hairy animal. Finn looked up, a large grin on his face.

"It's our baby Robin. Come and say hi."

——————————————————————————

Finn's best friends and boyfriend had invited him to the park, scared that if he was anywhere else he'd destroy something valuable. Currently, they were all on top of a hill and laughing about stupid things. Finn had been twitching uncomfortably, fighting the urge to pee as best as he could. Vance, who had caught sight of his twitching, urged him to go ahead and go.

It had been twenty minutes since then.

"Should we go and check on him?"
"No. I'm sure he's fine. It's just a bathroom, what's the worst that could happen.."
"Yeah, I guess you're right-"

A loud scream cut Robin off, his head immediately snapping towards the source of the noise. Finn, who had been being talked about previously, burst out of the bathroom in a rush. He seemed to be holding something quite large.

"Finn! Finn what do you got down there?"
"Now, I know damn well.."

Finn ran up the hill, a sink from the bathroom grasped firmly in his hands. Bruce gasped, his eyes widening. Robin and Vance shook their heads.

"How the actual fuck."

Finn threw the sink down aggressively, wiping his hands on his pants afterward.

"I already washed my hands, I brought it out for you guys."

The three boys looked at each other, all close to tears.

"Finn. Remember that super fun hospital we told you about?"
"The ones with the funny socks?"
"Yeah! Yeah, that one!"
"I remember!"
"Well, we're gonna take you there now. Okay?"

Before Finn could respond, he was thrown over someone's shoulder and strapped into a vehicle. He'd stay at the hospital for two months, having drove the workers there crazy.