Brance/Rinney - The Party

It was Friday night. All four boys were getting ready for a party Robin had all begged them to go to. Finney wasn't much of a party person, neither was Bruce. Vance was neutral. They all agreed to go after nonstop begging. As long as they all were together, what could go wrong?

Right?

____________

No One's PoV

The four boys were piled in Vance's pickup truck, seeing as he was the only one who could drive. Even though he drives like an absolute maniac every chance he gets.

"You guys ready to party?" Robin asked, a mischievous smile making its way on his face. The three other boys sighed but smiled as well. "As long as we all stick together, yeah." Finney replied, latching his hand to Robin's. Finney always hated parties. He never had a good experience with them. The first one he went to, back in middle school, was also his first interaction with Moose. He ended up trying to make his life a living hell ever since. Vance and Bruce turned around to look at Finney. They knew his worries. "Don't worry Finn, no one will lay a hand on you. Promise." Vance told the younger boy, a warm smile on his face.

That promise didn't last long.
______________

The group walked in to the large stone house, music blaring from the inside. People could be seen in every corner of the room they entered. Most of them had red plastic cups in their hands, heads nodding to the music. Those who didn't have a drink were too busy making out with another person to consider getting one.

"Well. Here we are." Bruce said to no one in particular. He felt a tad bit uncomfortable in a sea full of drunk teenagers. Vance looked down at the boy, interlocking their fingers together. The two weren't in any means dating, at least not yet. This was just how Vance comforted Bruce. They smiled at each other and left to the kitchen where there were, weirdly, less people.

Finney and Robin decided to go upstairs, find a room where there weren't as many people making out. After searching through a couple hallways, they found a bedroom. The two boys entered the room, Robin locking the door behind them.

"So." Finney said staring at Robin. "So.." Robin replied. They both laughed awkwardly. "Did you want a drink or anything?" Finney asked. He didn't want Robin to become bored just sitting here with Finn. After all, he had begged to come here. "Maybe in a little bit." Robin responded with a smile. Finney didn't know how to start up another conversation. They were at a party, in a bedroom together, with people making out downstairs. Bruce and Vance were down there in the kitchen still. They were probably just talking. Robin and Finney laid side by side on the random bed in the room. It was an awkward silence, neither of them really had anything to say. "Why'd you want to come so bad?" Finney finally spoke up, turning on his side to face Robin. The tan boy sighed, turning to Finn as well. "I don't know. I haven't ever actually been to a party? Guess I just wanted to experience one with my friends but this one sucks so." He replied with a small chuckle. Finney laughed as well. "Yeah, I get that."

Robin and Finney ended up talking for awhile on that same bed. They enjoyed each others company, as they always did. It had maybe been an hour or so of talking before Finney sat up, telling Robin he had to use the bathroom and that he'd be right back. Robin smiled, nodding at him to signal he could go.

Finney ended up being gone from the room for 20 minutes. It worried Robin. He got off the bed quickly, making his way to the restroom to find Finn. Once he spotted the bathroom door, he knocked on it. Three times as usual, it was his knock for Finn. "Finn? Finn are you in there?" Robin called out, worry evident in his voice. He got no response. "Finn. Baby are you there?" He called out once more, this time slightly quieter. The two weren't out yet. At least not publicly. A quiet sob was heard on the other side of the door. Robin started to panic. "Finn open the door. Please. It's me love. It's me, Robin." The tan boy pleaded, his face a inch from the wooden door. Shuffling was heard on the other end for a couple seconds, the door cracked open slightly. Robin was pulled into the bathroom, Finn locked the door. His back faced Robin, he looked as if he was slouching. "Finn. Look at me. Please." Robin said to the other boy. He was worried. Finney slowly turned towards him. Blood was smeared across his face, a deep cut was shown on his right cheek. His hair also had some blood in it. It looked wet, sticking to Finney's forehead. His shirt was slightly torn and his neck had a yellow bruise forming on it.

Anger boiled in Robin instantly.

"Who the fuck did this to you."