Rinney - The Jealousy Plan

'"Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touchin' me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm goin' outta my mind"

or

a rinney one-shot centered around robin's jealousy
requested by @lynsannity23

___

Finn always knew Robin had a jealousy problem. It wasn't a big jealousy problem. But it was definitely a problem.

The other day Finn had spent some time with Donna, to specifically work on a science project that's due in a week which they were partnered up for, and Robin had made a big deal about it. Finn had told the boy that he only was with the girl for the project but Robin had thrown a fit anyways.

Finn slowly realized that Robin only seems to do this when he's around Donna.

How would the boy feel if Finn was with another guy for more than a couple hours? It would be a friend of theirs, of course, but Finn wanted to see how Robin would react.

This should be fun.
_

Vance was asked first.

Finn had went up to Vance's door, knocked three times in a row, and then waited patiently for the blonde to show his face. When Vance opened his front door, he immediately groaned at Finn's smile.

"The fuck do you want me to do now Finney?"

Finn's smile doubled in size as he moved Vance aside, shutting the door behind the both of them.

_

"Absolutely fucking not."

Finn frowned, sticking his bottom lip out a bit. Vance just stared at the boy, a blank expression on his face. Finn sighed.

"Why not?"

Vance's facial expression changed from blank to 'are-you-kidding-me' in a matter of seconds.

"Why not? Really? Robin would literally try to kill me, and no offense to him but he'd end up in the ground rather quickly."

Finn groaned at the blonde. He knew this was getting no where.

"Fine fine. I'll just go ask someone else."

Finn had just opened Vance's front door when the blonde spoke again.

"Wait. I might know someone who could help you."
_

Vance had dragged Finn a couple of blocks away from his house. The two boys were now standing in front of a blue two-story house. Vance was smiling.

"Where are we? Who's house is this?"
"Finn if you want help with your little plan then you need to shut the fuck up."

Finn gasped sarcastically but snapped his mouth shut rather quickly when the door to the house flew open.

Oh.