Rinney - Love Love

warning: underage smoking of a drug.

Robin swatted away at the smoke wafting towards him, nose scrunching in the slightest bit when some of it drifted into his nose despite his attempts at clearing it. Finn, who was seated in front of him with his legs crossed over one another, laughed at the sight.

"Asshole, stop blowing that shit in my face." Finn batted his eyelashes, sticking his bottom lip out into a pouted expression as he looked at Robin. "What happened to being nice? Y'know, you used to love me." Robin rolled his eyes and leaned forwards, grumbling underneath his breath when Finn leaned back and laughed. "You know I love you stupid. Now let me kiss you."

Finn's brain seemed to spin for a minute, matching the outlook of the walls surrounding him. Everything was spinning.

Robin leaned in once more, satisfied when the other boy didn't lean back again. Their lips interlocked for the briefest moment, the flavors of fizzled out grape soda and melted chocolate mixing together on sore and chapped mouths.

Finn pulled away first, giggling slightly as his brained itched and tickled him inside of the head it was stationed in. Robin stuck a hand in his hair, moving it ever so slightly as he planted a kiss to the pale boy's nose.

"Let me get some. You're letting it go out." Robin removed himself from in front of Finn, instead moving towards the side of him to reach a hand out towards the cylinder glass figure beside the boy. Finn pressed his tongue to his lips, still relishing in the shared kiss that had left the after-taste of chocolate on him. Damn Robin and his love for sweets.

Robin grazed his knee against Finn's as he sat back in his spot, a dazed smile playing on his lips as he fiddled with a lighter he had grabbed only a second ago. It was dark green with the image of a snake on the front, Finn had picked it out at their local convenience store. Something about it matching Robin's persona.

Finn watched as smoke filled up the glass held in his boyfriend's hand, unintentionally taking a large breath when the smoke drifted out of it and into the other boy's mouth.

Robin lifted his head up ever so slightly and stuck a hand out. Finn instantly clung to it, allowing himself to be pulled towards the boy and into his lap.

Robin tapped Finn's chin, signaling for him to open his mouth. Finn did as told, gasping softly when the boy pressed his lips to his once more.

Smoke drifted from Robin's mouth into Finn's. It sent a warm tingle up the boy's spine and somewhere into his brain, leaving him dazed and slightly dizzy. Though he didn't have a problem with the feeling.

"Let it back out pretty boy." Finn smiled down at Robin as he blew the smoke back out, right into the boy's face. Robin deadpanned the boy before placing the glass figure down beside him. Finn went to move, gasping out a laugh when hands latched to his sides and poked at him.

"Robin! S-stop!" Finn thrashed around in the boy's lap, loud giggles erupting from his throat as the boy repeatedly poked him. Eventually, Robin came to a stop and instead settled on holding Finn close. Pressing his back against Robin's chest, Finn leaned his head back into the boy's shoulder and breathed out an exasperated sigh.

"I love you. Like, love love you." Finn's high was loud and blinding, though it amused Robin nevertheless. "I love love you too Finn." Robin nuzzled his face into the other boy's hair, laughing softly as it tickled his nose.

Finn fell asleep soon after the comment he made towards Robin, a dopey smile on his face as he fell into his weed-induced 'coma'. Robin held the boy while he drifted off, making a mental note to clean up later when his boyfriend woke up. Situating himself to where he was laying down with his boyfriend draped over him, Robin soon fell asleep as well.

And if Robin's uncle came into the room only thirty minutes later, nose scrunching at the obvious smell of weed in the air, that would go unmentioned. So would the cleaned room and burning blueberry-scented candle on Robin's nightstand that he'd see when his eyes finally fluttered back open.