brance - bffr

let's just say, vance is sort of a dumbass. especially when he doesn't remember the simplest of things. (requested!)
———

Bruce fanned himself with his hand, slouching exhaustedly in an armchair. Sweat covered his forehead, making the skin on it feel sticky and gross. His sister, Amy, sat nearby. She had a small, handheld fan held in front of her face, glaring into it as it didn't give her enough cool air. The two teenager's parents were at home, having gone on some sort of business run for the rest of the day. Before they left, they had gave Bruce two twenty dollar bills and told him to watch over his sister until they got back.

"It's so fucking hot, I feel like I'm in hell." Bruce laughed at his sister's comment, rubbing off a bead of sweat that had started to roll down his face. "I, uh, heard there was a fair in town today. Do you want to go?" Amy sat up, placing the small fan she was holding down onto the floor, powering it off gently. She smiled at her older brother. "As long as they have some sort of frozen drink or ice cream." Bruce nodded his head, agreeing with his sister's statement. "I'm sure they do. Let's get ready and then we'll go." Amy nodded, leaving quickly to her room. Bruce left to the bathroom, urgently needing to take a quick shower.

————

When the two siblings were finished getting ready, they gathered their phones and keys and walked outside.

Bruce sighed in relief when a cool breeze engulfed his body, a nice change from the humid air of the house he had just walked out of. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, checking the time to make sure he knew when he and his sister would have to come back home. His face lit up happily when he also saw a notification from his boyfriend.

Vance <3: Are you doing anything today? I thought we could go swimming or something, since it's hot out and all.

Bruce smiled at the text message, quickly opening it and letting his boyfriend know that he was going to the fair at the moment but he could come over later. He received no text after that. Bruce stuffed his phone back into his pocket, nodding at his sister to signal they could get going now.

Bruce and Amy arrived at the fair a short time later, the younger girl instantly running to where they were serving food and drinks. Bruce laughed and followed after her quickly, also wanting to get something cold to drink.

After the two had finished their drinks, and Amy had finished her snack, they made their way around the fair to find a ride to go on. They ended up settling on a fake bull-riding one, although the two of them had to ride together due to some requirements age and size wise.

Bruce got on first, followed by Amy who wrapped her arms tightly around his waist so she wouldn't fall. At least, not without pulling her brother down with her. Bruce positioned himself comfortably on the fake bull, sliding closer to the front of it so his feet dangled almost fully on the ground.

The ride started slowly at first, only pushing to and fro with little speed. After a few more seconds though, it sped up. Amy squealed, tightening the grip she had on her brother's waist. "Amy, you're killing me." The girl loosened her grip slightly but elbowed her brother in the process of doing so. Bruce glared at her, turning his head slightly to the side to narrow his eyes at the girl behind him. Amy laughed, gasping loudly when the fake bull almost launched her off its back.

When the ride finished, Bruce helped Amy down off of the ride, laughing when the girl had to steady herself with dizzy eyes. The two walked out of the gates of the fenced-in attraction, stumbling slightly. Bruce smiled, eyes brightening when he spotted his boyfriend near by. His smile dropped quickly when he saw the blonde frown angrily.

Bruce walked up to Vance, his sister slowly trailing behind. "Vance? What's wrong? Are you here with someone?" Vance shook his head at the last question, eyes flicking back and forth between Bruce and Amy. Bruce looked at his younger sister before turning back to Vance, eyes squinting slightly in confusion. "Who's this girl you're with Bruce? Did you come here on a date or something?" Bruce actually laughed, taking a step away from the blonde. "Are you- are you actually fucking serious? Vance you've literally met her before. It's my sister dude." Amy looked between the two, confused on what was going on. Vance blushed in embarrassment, having gotten mad over absolutely nothing. "Oh, uh, well then." Amy rolled her eyes, beginning to get bored of just standing there. "Can we go on another ride now? I'm bored." Before Bruce could respond, Vance said something. "Come on, I saw this really cool one over on the other side." Amy smiled, quickly following the boy who had started to walk away. Bruce laughed, following after the two.

Vance had ended up taking Amy on a slightly-scary tunnel ride, laughing with a mischievous smile each time she screamed after something popped out at her. Bruce shook his head at the two, having had to sit in the seat behind them.
————
After the fair, the three of them walked back to the Yamada residence. Bruce dropped Amy off, giving her a quick hug before she had ran to her parents in the living room. Afterwards, Bruce went to his boyfriend's house. The two of them went swimming like they had planned, eventually leading to Bruce spending the night.

"Still can't believe you thought I cheated on you or something, with my sister."
"Oh shut up. My mind wasn't working with the outside heat."
"Whatever you say V. Whatever you say."
————
authors note: uh, don't really know what this was but hope you guys enjoyed <3.