Brance - Bully. (Part 4)

No Ones PoV

Bruce and Finney were now seated in Bruce's bedroom. Both boys were out of breath, having ran from the diner without stopping.
________

"Thanks for that Finney. I really thought I was gonna die." Bruce said with a short laugh. Finney nodded his head and smiled. "No problem Bruce." He responded, placing a hand on the older one's shoulder. "How are you feeling? I want you to be honest with me." Finney said while staring in the eyes of the boy beside him. "I don't know Finney. I'm just really tired of this. Of everything." Bruce replied to the other boy in a shaky voice. He didn't want to cry. He was so used to crying. He wanted to smile for once, to feel okay. But he didn't believe it to be possible. At least, not in that moment.
_____

A couple days later..

Monday. A day everyone, at least everyone who's sane, dreads. Bruce sulked into the school, eyes on his shoes. He gripped his bag tightly as he tried to drone out the chatter amongst the halls. Bruce looked up as he realized he was in front of his locker. A turn to the right, to the left, to the right again. The small metal door shielding away Bruce's materials swung open. Bruce grabbed a notebook and a pencil, shoving his bookbag into the small space, and closed his locker. He was met with a very familiar face.

Vance Hopper.

"What do you want now. Just get it over with." Bruce said, his eyes shut in annoyance and a small amount of fear.

"I wanted to apologize."

Bruce's eyes snapped open to stare at the boy in front of him. Vance had an apologetic look on his face, Bruce didn't buy it. "Seriously? Just kick the shit out of me already." Bruce said eyeing the other male weirdly. "Bruce I'm serious. What I've been doing is wrong, it's really fucking wrong and I'm owning up to it. The truth is.. I actually really like you." Vance replied to the now shocked Bruce standing in front of him. The other boy still didn't believe him. "Yeah. Okay." Bruce said in a sarcastic voice. This made Vance annoyed, but more importantly it made him angry. Bruce's eyes grew in fear seeing Vance's fists clenched by his sides. "I'm trying to apologize and you're fucking around." Vance seethed. Bruce stayed quiet. "Oh, now you wanna shut your mouth." Vance spoke, annoyed. He relaxed his hands by his side and took a step closer to Bruce. "Look, I really am sorry. For everything. I like you so much. I actually have for quite awhile now. I just didn't know how to express how I felt. I always fight people or humiliate them to show them what I feel, so that's what I did with you. Stupid, I know." Vance spoke quickly. Bruce softly smiled. It was the first time he smiled in so long. It was a sort of new feeling. The dark haired boy laughed, startling the blonde. "I sort of understand. I don't fully forgive you yet. I don't know if ever can fully forgive you.. but we can start over." Bruce told the other boy. Vance smiled.

"I can work with that."

"Wait until Finney hears about this." Bruce thought to himself.