Rinney - Hurt Heart (3)

The four boys had decided that Robin would come to Vance's, who was against the whole idea of Robin coming anywhere near Finn but ended up being persuaded by Bruce.

_

Finn was in the bathroom getting ready. Vance and Bruce had told him not to, since this was only Robin coming to hopefully apologize, but Finn insisted. He never wanted to look a mess with company around. Not that he looked like a mess in the slightest, but whatever.

Soon after Finn was done, Vance's doorbell rang. The blonde groaned at the thought of who was on the other side, but got up anyways to open the door.

"Hey Vance."
..
"Robin. Come in I guess."

Robin nodded at Vance, who shifted to the side to allow Robin to come in. Finn and Bruce sat at the dining table, waiting on the other two boys. Robin walked in first, immediately drawing Finn's attention. Finn looked down at his hands as Robin took a seat across from him. Vance came in shortly after, sitting in the seat next to Finn. His eyes didn't move away from Robin.

Robin cleared his throat awkwardly and began speaking. "Two weeks ago there was this group of girls who came up to me. I was on my way to get to Finn but my arm was pulled by one of them towards the other side of the hall. I asked them what they wanted and they showed me a picture, it was a big blown-up one. The picture was of me and Finn. We were kissing in his room." Robin explained slowly. The other three boys didn't know if they should believe him or not but Vance nodded at him to continue. Robin took a deep breath and continued to talk. "I asked to have the picture. I would've destroyed it or given it to Finn, but I couldn't let the picture get out to the rest of the school. They wouldn't let me have the picture though. I told them I'd do anything for it, as long as my relationship with Finn wouldn't be announced before we were both ready. That's when one of the girls told me I had to date her. It had to be believable to. She said I had to break up with Finn and be with her." Robin's eyes got watery when mentioning the last part. He quickly wiped his eyes. Finn looked at him, his eyes watery as well. He so badly wanted to forgive Robin but if this was true, if what Robin was saying wasn't some lame joke, then why didn't he come to Finn earlier? Why didn't he come to him after Vance beat the shit out of him? He should've apologized then. Robin must've sensed what Finn was thinking. "I know I should've came earlier, but I had to go on numerous dates with the girl, which was part of the deal, as well as break up with her. Took way longer than I expected." Robin spoke, a hand combing through his hair. Vance and Bruce had no idea what to say.

"You told me you loved me Robin. Do you still?"

Now all eyes were on Finn.

Robin nodded his head urgently. "I never stopped." He said in a wobbly voice. Finn gave the boy a half smile. "Neither did I." He responded. Vance eyed Robin who looked at him with yearning for the other boy. The blonde sighed heavily.

"What you did to him wasn't right Robin. Even with you being blackmailed. I can't control Finn, so if he wants to be back with you then so be it. But I do want to make one thing clear." Vance spoke, stopping mid sentence on the last bit. Robin looked at him with caution. Finn eyed him worriedly. Before Vance could continue, Bruce did for him.

"You hurt Finn again Robin, I'll kill you. With my bare hands and with Vance's help."

Vance smiled at him for a short second before turning back to Robin and nodding.

"What he said."

Robin nodded in agreement, his eyes lighting up. Finn stood up and hugged Vance, who rolled his eyes half-heartedly, as well as Bruce who just laughed. Finn then went up to Robin. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. Robin began to apologize once more, Finn cutting him off with a hug. Robin started crying in Finn's embrace while muttering "I'm sorry" in both english and spanish, as well as telling the other boy how much he missed him. Finn just held him until his breathing calmed down and his crying reduced to sniffles. The two other boys in the room came to Robin's side and hesitantly hugged him as well.

"I love you guys and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Finn." Robin softly said, still hidden in Finn's chest.

Vance and Bruce smiled at the boy, Finn just hugged him tighter.

"We love you too Robin." The other three spoke in unison.