Brance - New School (2)

A different plan had been made to get Brance together. Robin didn't understand what was wrong with his idea of breaking and entering, but he agreed with Finn anyways.
_________

Bruce was sitting on Vance's bed. He was half-asleep. Vance was currently in the shower, having left to the bathroom 10 minutes ago. Bruce tried to stay awake but his body was against him. He soon fell into a deep sleep.
_______

Robin and Finn agreed to legally come to Vance's home. Finn knocked on the door 5 times, Robin standing next to him near the window. You know.. just in case.

"VANCE! COME TO THE DOOR." Finney yelled, startling the boy next to him. He knocked another five times. Footsteps could be heard running down the stairs and to the door.

"Finn what the fuck."

Vance stood there, hair wet and extremely curly. His clothes were sticking to his back, having rushed to put them on after his shower. Finn smiled at the blonde boy. "Hi Vancey." He said dragging out the y at the end. "Oh shut up. Come on inside I guess." Vance responded, opening the door wider for both boys. "Hey Robin." He said looking at the boy walking past him. "Hey Vance." Robin replied with a smile. "Didn't Bruce come over today?" Finn questioned the older boy, worried that his plan wouldn't work. "Yeah, he's upstairs asleep right now though." Vance told the two boys. Robin and Finn looked at each other, back and Vance, then to each other again. Vance stared at them confused. "What is it?" He asked. The other two boys shrugged and started walking to his room. Once the trio got to Vance's room, Robin and Finney immediately started to put the plan into motion. "Wait, I wanted a soda." Robin stated. Vance nodded to him, signaling him to go ahead.

Robin had left the room, now it was Finney's turn.

Bruce started to stir in his sleep. Finney smiled to himself. Bruce slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. Once his vision adjusted, he looked from Finn, to Vance, then back to Finn. "Hey?" He croaked out, his voice still sounding sleepy. "Hey Bruce, how'd you sleep?" Vance asked the boy, sitting next to him. Bruce told him he had slept good but had a weird dream. As he started to explain the dream, Finn slowly exited the room and shut the door. He locked it from the outside and grinned. Robin came up the stairs, soda in hand.

"It's time."
______________

Vance had yelled through the door for Finn to unlock it almost 10 times now. His voice sounded like it was about to go out. His hands felt sore from banging on the door so much. He sat next to Bruce who was against the headboard, very much confused on the situation. Suddenly a voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Confess. You know what I'm talking about. You need to tell each other."

"Fucking Robin." Vance thought to himself. "Fucking Finn." Bruce's brain spoke. The two looked at each other. Vance cleared his throat, which burned from screaming at the two other boys outside his room. Bruce played with his fingers. "So. Uh." Vance started, fumbling over his words. Bruce smiled. "Vance. I like you." He told the other boy, who's mouth opened and closed in shock. Bruce looked up at him, trying not to laugh at Vance looking like a fish. Once Vance gained control of himself, he stared into Bruce's eyes. "I like you too." He told him. Bruce's smile grew ten times in size, if that was even possible. The two boys smiled at each other, taking hold of each other's hands. They leaned in, their lips meeting in the middle.

"Hey it got a little too quiet in here so-"

"Oh."

Vance waved the two boys off, lips still attached to Bruce's. Robin and Finney high-fived each other, now on their way to Vance's living room to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"Fucking Robin.","Fucking Finn."