Chapter 4

PLEASE READ:

authors note (added in on 12/14/20) - hi loves, so just a little disclaimer; there is a part in this chapter where christina uses the term "slut" when describing a dress that brianna wants her to wear. i wanted to note that this IS NOT a reflection of my thoughts. please keep in mind at all times that this fic is fictional, it is not real, the views projected by the characters aren't real and they are not what i think. i'm sorry if the comment christina made was offensive, i did take it out just because the comments people make are hard to differentiate if they are talking directly about christina or to me. also do me a favor if you haven't, please read the disclaimers at the start of this fic, because i still get a lot of comments on things and i've already talked about. christina's character obviously has a very conservative perspective, in many aspects, and this is done (sometimes) intentionally because, realistically christina is around people who have shaped her mindset, which you will see as you keep reading that her parents are close minded, i include thoughts like this so that you can see how she becomes more open, after meeting new people. in other words; character development. i explained this in a comment, but i'm not sure if you'll find it because this chapter has the most comments out of all the other chapters (i think). i just want to make it completely clear that i am 100% against slut shaming, people should be allowed to wear what they want, it's no ones business what others want to wear, everyone has different styles and no one should judge anyone based on what they wear. people dress how they want for themselves and to make themselves happy, its no ones place to judge them or say that they shouldn't. just so you all know, there are probably going to be more comments from christina and some of the other characters like this, i wrote this fic in like 2015-2016 and i've said several times that after i finished it i didn't have the time to edit it or anything, so i have no clue where they appear to take them out, but if you see more of it along the way just send me a message of which chapter it's in, if it offends you to the point where you want it out. 

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

••• 

Shoutout to @Nialler147 because she's been voting and commenting <3
-----------------------
Christina's POV

*a week later*

The week had gone by fairly quick, much to my happiness because it meant my car was coming in today, but also because I'd have to go to that party, admittedly I'd never been to one but it was beside the point, Cory was actually having a good time with his school, apparently he had met Brianna's brother so I was happy about that, but I still worried over him. Anything could happen.

My Dad was just now pulling up to the house with my car and I heard Brianna mutter a 'finally' under her breathe, to which I simply hit her arm lightly. She had seen the love bite I received from Harry and admitted to hearing about it warning me to stay away from him.

I didn't have plans on Brianna coming over here at any point, but when she showed up she had told me that we would get ready together and leave with her car, and after my dad came home I gave him a hug and muttering a thanks to him, luckily Cory wasn't going to be left alone because Brianna's Brother, Lucas, had came here with his sister.

Currently I was staring at Brianna with a blank expression as she held up a dress she brought for me to wear. It's wasn't like it was ugly or anything, it was plain red, but the length of it made me cringe, I could've mistaken it as a shirt! She had told me that what I was trying to wear was what someone would wear to a bingo game. I of course simply scoffed at her, my clothes were not bad and old fashioned. 

But nonetheless I snatched the dress from her grumbling under my breath about how ridiculous she was being.

Once I came out of the bathroom I was constantly tugging on the dress as if trying to make it lower, if my parents saw me they'd send me straight back upstairs to change, well my mom would.