Chapter 64

"she lies awake, my heart wants to come home." - 5SOS

The next day things were slowly getting better, things were going back to how they were before the whole Andrew thing had happened, but that was the thing to, I still didn't know why Mr.Yen had went out of his way to do all that, so I planned on asking Harry.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast, I had been over the moon yesterday when he had told me he loves me, and to be quite honest I still am. I had never had someone special like Harry in my life, and I don't think I could ever do that, sure things were rough and bumpy but we managed to survive it, and we'll continue to do so. I let out a sigh as he came into the kitchen with a two plates, almost instantly he picked up the sense that I wanted to ask him something, "Why did Mr.Yen do all of that Harry?" I asked, it was the only thing he hadn't spoken about yesterday, don't get me wrong I was extremely grateful that he even opened up about those things to me, but this was something that kept me up most nights. Harry looked up from his food, reaching for his orange juice and drinking his some before opening his mouth then closing it.

"No, Harry tell me, please."

"He had a daughter." Was all he responded with, crossing my arms over my chest I jutted my bottom lip out before turning away from him and the food in front of me. I was acting childish but I didn't know how I would get Harry to tell me so this was the only thing that was easy enough to do.

"Nice try Chrissy."

When he had finished his food and I hadn't touched my plate I heard him mumble something under his breathe before he spoke again, "fine, just eat."

I smiled widely at him before picking up my fork and looking at him expectantly. As he rolled his eyes he reached over to flick my nose, "your lucky I love you."

"I love you too, now on with it you fool."

"His daughter didn't go to our school at first, me and the boys were actually the reason why. Yen never liked me from the start, he hated everything about me and he knew I didn't have a mother, he didn't know why, he had thought she had disowned me and one day when I had tried to walk out of detention and in the heat of the moment he screamed something about her, saying that it wasn't hard to believe why she did what she did, those exact words, and in the moment of rage I didn't care that he thought she only disowned me, I threw him against the wall and told him that I would fuck up his life and his family's if he ever said something like that again. He stopped after that, he had known what I could do so he didn't let his daughter come to our school, but I guess something happened at her old school and she didn't have a choice but to come to our school. She was actually cool, she and Liam used to have something going on so we invited her over to Zayn's place once, there was weed and Liam was telling her not to smoke any but she felt that she would be lame if she didn't, wanted to impress Liam y'know? She got pretty fast, we had learned it wasn't her first time later on, she went outside and I was out there as well, started to press herself against me so I went inside, I wasn't gonna do that to Liam, I told Liam to go get her and he took a bit of time because Lou's reckless with when high and we had to tame him, by time Liam gets out there we heard a scream. She had fell in the pool and drowned, when she was declared dead Yen was called and he heard that I was the last one with her and he thought I pushed her or summat. And wanted revenge for it."

I was slightly speechless, Harry's life was purely messed up, but it didn't define who he was, and I'm glad. All those rumors of him being this heartless player and this destructive person weren't even close to true, he wasn't what they thought at all.

I went to stand up but quickly went to Harry's side when I heard a crash from across the hallway.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed before he stood up and walked towards the sound, but I froze when I heard a voice behind me say those same words that still haunt me every second of the day, "he's in back of you."