Chapter 21

Show me the way darling, show me how to feel again for my heart has lost its blood flow. - Me

The week had gone fairly slow, I hadn't gave in and talked to Harry. I had gone to an extreme of not staying at the house and just staying and Brianna's in fear that Harry would come over.

But unfortunately school was starting back today and I'd be forced to see him again.

I hadn't been texted by the mysterious person again so I just brushed it off, maybe someone was trying to mess with me.

Brianna had informed me she was going to school with Zayn so I didn't have to wait for her.

My parents and Cory would be returning today and they had told me to expect them home before I return from school.

Without wasting anymore time I quickly got into my car and began to make my way to the school, I knew we'd be given a load of assignments which in no doubt would make my day exhausting. The teachers were perfect at their jobs but they tended to be overdramatized when it came to work, constantly saying we're behind on work and that we have to do many things.

Mother however was pleased with the amount of work saying that it gave me extra credits for college, it was like she was trying to ware me down with everything school related.

Brianna was waiting for me at the entrance of the school, two coffee cups in her hand. When I approached her she handed me one with a warm smile.

Gratefully I took it for her mumbling a thanks. I momentarily pondered wether or not I should tell her about all that happened but in the end I settled on asking about how Zayn was.

"He's good, our date was amazing. It was simple but sweet." I nodded wishing that what she had with Zayn could be me and Harry, however Harry didn't date. I had to keep giving myself reality checks but they only made my mood damper.

I knew I had Mr.Yen first period and to my unfortunate luck Harry was in the same exact class as me.

Mr.Yen smiled politely at me seeing as I was the first to arrive, Brianna had not so surprisingly ditched me to catch up on the latest gossip of the school.

"Mr.Styles, you're early." I raised my head to see that indeed Harry was entering the class his hair disheveled in a cute way his eyebrows furrowed and frown set on his lips.

His eyes met mine but I quickly looked away, which was idiotic because I knew he was going to take the seat next to mine.

My assumptions were confirmed when he sat next to me immediately turning to face me.

"Chrissy, please talk to me."

You must believe the presence of light is truly there with you.

"Chrissy, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Harry? It's what you do, I get it. You don't do relationships I get it...."

"Ch-" I shook my head sighing softly, was I really about to make this big risk that could have me majorly hurt in the end?

"I get that, so whatever it is you're doing with me, with my feelings, I guess I'll just have to find a way to work with it. But Harry, we have different views. Look, we'll talk about it later." I wanted to tell him about the text but my mouth shut and I refused to open it again to say it, even if it that same voice was telling me to do so.

Harry seemed pleased, slightly shocked, but mainly pleased so he turned back to the front realizing that the class was about to start.

-•-