Chapter 53

[how are you all? you good? I hope you're having a wonderful day, anyone missing christina? you know, besides harry...]

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat, I shouldn't be crying tears are for the weaker days - Rihanna

Harry fumbled with the ring on his finger squeezing his eyes shut as he stared at the ceiling through the dark. His eyelids wanted to shut in protest for sleep but the thought of sleep sickened him.

They were so close to being able to get her but it was too risky to do it today whilst they had shot the man, they would be expecting someone to try and get into where they were so they had to wait until tomorrow.

Harry had been angry, muttering multiple curses causing most of the others to steer clear of him.

Up until now, "what's wrong mate?" Harry didn't look up just continuing to fiddle with his thumbs.

"Nothing." He muttered back sarcastically. After that he felt the bed dip and saw a flicker of a flame before it disappeared. Louis offered Harry a cigarette, to which he accepted.

"This girl's changed you, for the better of course." Harry didn't reply this time only looking ahead.

"I've known you since we were babies Haz, don't try and block me out. I've already told you this I'm not letting you do that."

A sigh left Harry's mouth, he hasn't heard Louis call him that nickname in a long time, which was his won fault.

He was right, after everything that happened a new Harry was created and the old one was hidden far away.

"You should go to sleep Lou." A chuckle was all he got in return.

"And leave you here to think to yourself about the worst possible things? Let me tell you something. Do you remember when Lotts was sick in the hospital?"

Harry had now sat up and turned to look the Doncaster lad in his eyes with intensity, after nodding Louis exhaled the cigarette smoke past his lips followed by Harry doing the same action.

"You were the one who told me to keep thinking positive, and a week later Lottie was clear of not having Brain Damage. If you hadn't been there for me H, god, I would've gone insane thinking about all the bad that could've happen until eventually a bullet went through my skull," pausing Louis clicked his tongue against his teeth.

"I suggest you do just that, think of the positives."

Louis got up to leave but just as he was about to leave Harry spoke.

"Lou?"

"Yes Haz?"

"Thank you."

"That's alright."

About an hour later after that Harry pulled out a gun from his mattress and threw on a coat before going outside to practice, he already knew everything about it but he couldn't afford to slip up tomorrow.

One slick wrong move and everything tumbled down, it was to the point where he was contemplating not allowing Niall to even come with them and instead just stay here but then it would slow them down on the way back.

Then he thought about leaving him in the car with Brianna but they needed as much help they needed, and if he even as little as looked the wrong way he would get shot in the head. Harry wouldn't even hesitate.

Harry knew he would have to give Niall a chance, but he wouldn't stop being weary with the Irish lad until Christina was safely in his arms.

Once Harry felt like he was going to drop from exhaustion he made his way back into the motel, gun tucked into his boxers waist line, the metal pressing against his skin and the cold of it sent chills throughout him as the tip dug into his side.

The women at the front desk sent him a wink causing Harry to halt his actions and lick his lips.

She had blonde hair and her lips had a tinted pink lipstick staining her lips, perfectly applied.

She was a bit slim and her shirt showed off her stomach with her cleavage spilling out of the front. Harry stared at her for a bit, he didn't know why his feet wouldn't carry him away but it was like he was glued to his spot.

"Hey, big boy." She purred after leaving the front desk and heading to stand in front of him.

Harry smirked his hands traveling to her hips as she brought hers up to his neck.

"Wanna have some fun?" Harry's hands gripped her hips now bringing his lips to her ear to whisper into it. 

"What do you have in mind," Harry paused his finger drawing a circle into the exposed skin her shirt gave, "because," Harry now dipped his hand into the wast line of her shorts before smiling to himself as his hand gripped the metal of the gun snatching out of its hiding place and placing it to her head, "we have different mind sets of 'fun'." Harry pushed her against the wall as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Do you work for Yen?" She didn't look like the type of people Andrew worked with, but that could've been the point. A secret weapon.

"Who the fuck is Yen?" Harry gripped her chin forcing her to look at him, "don't make me angry and answer the fucking question."

"She's gonna die, he's gonna kill her. He knows you're coming for her Harry. H-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as blood flowed down Harry hand and he released her, Harry dropped her gun onto her limp body shaking his head.

People should really know when to shut their mouths.