Chapter 46

Expect the unexpected - unknown

Third Person's POV

Harry eventually made it to Christina's house, he was anxious as well as furious when he saw the door was left wide open, there was no sight of her dad or anyone close to her home.

Calmly he walked into the house, he stuffed his phone into his pocket taking a deep breathe as he entered his girlfriends room, the window was left wide open and she was no where to be seen.

There was a note left on the bed, it was a drawing of a dying rose, Harry growled low in the back of his throat.

Someone was trying to play his game and they didn't know exactly what the rules were, it was like being asked for agreement to terms and conditions, not reading them and then accepting.

Running his hand through his hair Harry made his way back into the living room, someone was going to pay, it was all set in his head as he made a few calls.

Christina's POV

My head was pounding against my skull as I lazily blinked, it took me a while for the previous memories to come flooding back. I could faintly remember hearing that familiar voice whisper to me before everything went black.

I was hoping this was an awful sick twisted nightmare but I could feel my wrist sting as I struggled against the rope that had them tied together. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered with tape causing the sound to become muffled.

A could hear creaking of floorboards causing me try and scoot back against the wall, which was rather difficult. Tears were streaming down my face as I watched in horror as the door creaked open.

"Ah, sweet sweet Christina."

I had never expected this man to be the one who was stalking me, making me anxious. He was always in the shadows, but why? Why me?

I shivered as he got closer to me and traced his finger against my cheek, I flinched away from his touch whimpering and scooting further away, a chuckle left his mouth as if he knew there was nothing much I could do.

I gasped as he ripped the tape of my mouth before roughly grabbing my chin, I refused to meet his eyes I made sure I looked up to the ceiling instead of meeting his dull grey eyes.

"M-Mr.Yen, why are you doing this to me?"

He feigned a sad smirk before grinning wickedly at me, "why that's quite rude of you to ask? Being nosey isn't polite." His eyes darkened as his hand came down onto my cheek I let out a shriek cowering away from it.
"I suggest you mind your own business, wouldn't want such a beautiful girl to be covered in bruises." I didn't respond begging for Harry to come flying through the window, but I knew it wouldn't happen.

"Mr.Y-"

"No darling don't call me that silly name, call me Andrew," he paused turning back to me with a smirk, "after all you'll be screaming it later." My eyes clenched shut, I wanted to forget I was here. I had seen things like this on dumb action movies. Never have I ever thought this would happen to me, but that's how we interpret things. We could never imagine going through the worst things until it's actually happening.

"You know even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to save you." Mr.Yen spoke, I knew he was referring to Harry. I wanted to shout at him and tell him how wrong he was.

"I can see it in your eyes." He carried on, he leaned back against the metal table pushed against the wall. "You love a boy who will never love you back, he isn't capable of it."

I wanted to scream, I wanted to stab him. I didn't have as much hate for someone as him, and I just found out about his true self.

I was more worried about Harry, what if all of this was just some sick game to get him lowered over here. I
always saw how frustrated Mr.Yen got around him because of his antics.

He wasn't an exact angel in the classroom, there had been countless amount of times where he would get scolded at for doing the wrong
thing but with one quick glare the teachers would back right off in fear.

It was well known that Harry wasn't afraid to pick a fight, which he would win. He wasn't someone to play around with. Mr.Yen had now left the room leaving me alone to sink it all.

It was hard to do so, my wrist were burning but I tried to ignore the pain, I tried to think about what possibly could have landed me in here. Why me? I wasn't anything special and there were so many more girls in our school that looked far better than me.

Maybe this teacher was insane, something had happened to him and now all he wanted to cause was pain. He was sick in the head.

Did have to do with someone connected to me? Was it mother? Was she angry at me for being with Harry. Even I don't think she would be insane enough to do this.

I closed my eyes in hopes of opening them back and finding out all of this was just in my imagination, that I was back at Harry's place cuddled into his side on his soft sheets as he watched whatever dumb show was displayed on the screen of his television in his room.

But it never came, I only opened my eye to stare at the grey wall in the cold room.

There had to be a reason behind this.

I just didn't know what the hell it was. 

[from this point on a lot of the chapters will be switching pov's.
Did you expect it to be Mr.Yen??
If no then who? I wanna see all my commenters!.x ily]