Chapter 50

[i'd like to apologize for the last shitty chapter, i had writers block and i was too tired to edit it so sorry for any mistakes in the last one. This totally makes up for it because it's a long chapter. Also this chapter will consist of a lot Brianna and Zayn]

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to - Melanie Martinez

Brianna Sighed softly to herself as she finished doing her makeup, they had stopped off at another motel, Harry claimed that he had known what place she was in, just not where the address was.

Apparently she was in New York, it would make sense. Brianna knew New York well, seeing as she used to live there as well.

They knew Andrew had a place for his men where they were at, they had to make it into the casino, she was going to be the bait.

She hated that Zayn and her were being forced to share another room together, however she didn't dare speak against Harry's plans. She already knew he was stressed enough as it is and she really didn't need Harry snapping at her.

They were a little out of California, not even close to New York, it would take them at least a week and a half if they kept going at this pace, it worried her because Harry had specifically told the they would need to be in New York in less than a week.

She knew he had a plan, she just wasn't sure where it was going. The casino had to be heavily packed, and there was no way that Andrew's men hadn't already had all six of their faces identified.

"There's a new security team on the first deck where they ask for ID's, they're new to Andrew's business, they haven't been informed about us yet. Yen's planning on holding a meeting on Tuesday to inform them but we're one step ahead." Harry walked into the room his hair tied up with a bandana.

"How're we one step ahead?" Niall questioned tucking a gun between his belt buckle before putting on his coat to hide it.

"Those men he hired to try and take out Brianna, he expects them back with good news that one of us are injured. He knew that if we would've had someone injured then it would hold us back for a couple of days,"
Harry paused making sure everyone was intently listening, "they weren't supposed to make any noise. It was simple in and out, but they fucked up. We can't afford to fuck up at any given moment like them." After going over the plan once more Harry, Louis, and Niall got into one car whilst Liam, Zayn, and Brianna got into another one.

"You alright with this?" Liam asked glancing over to Brianna who was sat next to him in the passenger seat. She had a hand on her head with her elbow resting against the window whilst her other hand picked at a loose string on her purple dress, she looked deep in thought before she nodded whispering a 'yeah' under her breathe.

Zayn frowned watching as she subconsciously rubbed over the patterned designed on the dress going across the stomach area.

He hated it badly that he had hurt her, but it was something he had to do. He didn't agree with this plan to put her as bait, not one bit. She could get hurt, he knew she wasn't used to this at all, she could barely shoot a gun if he hadn't taught her when she had found it in his draw.

"Zayn, can I borrow a shirt?" Zayn heard Brianna ask from his bedroom, smiling to himself he shouted back a yes before going back to eating his breakfast.

Brianna lazily rummaged though Zayn's shirt draw looking for her favorite shirt, it had became her routine to wear one of Zayn's particular shirts whenever they finished doing things.