Disclaimer

2/7/16 I'M SO DISAPPOINTED I HAD TO ADD THIS DISCLAIMER, BRIANNA IS SPELT DIFFERENT THAN BRIANA JUNGLEWORTH'S NAME, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON THIS STORY INVOLVING THEM OR THEY MAY BE DELETED THANK YOU. BRIANNA'S CHARACTER WAS MADE BEFORE BABYGATE WAS EVEN INTRODUCED. (This note was had to be added further into the story, it's annoying to have all these comments saying things that don't even relate the story.)

A/n: Please note, most of the pictures/Videos in the multimedia do not belong to me, some may some may not.

The quotes are strictly mine unless stated otherwise, this story is extremely graphic and although I know you'll ignore it please consider the following before you continue on.

This story includes;

•BoyxBoy

•Sexual Content

•Vulgar Language

•Triggering material that I'm afraid I can't state for the sake of not giving away the plot

•Etc

I will not be putting any warnings in any chapters until I honestly think it's extremely needed, otherwise when there's,for example, a smut scene you will not be informed and instead would have to find out yourself, sorry.

Happy readings!

Description: You're like fragile glass, if I pick you up and you fall, darling you could end up shattered.

All right reserved // Copyright © : runawxyto1d
2015

Full Description; It's weird because the minute our eyes met they told me to stay away from him because he held nothing but danger. But when I looked into those green eyes I saw a fallen angel who needed help getting back up.

The way her delicate skin felt on my fingertips, nothing but pure bliss. The way her eyes fluttered with innocence, it made me want to wreck her. And when I did, I didn't know the pain it would cause the both of us, I was selfish and I didn't want the beautiful girl with brown eyes to leave so soon.
-•-
Christina Sermin, a sweet girl dripping with innocence. She knew moving to California would be different from her previous place, New York, she just didn't know the hard part was dealing with an overly cocky, stubborn boy with curly hair with the power to give out so much pain.

Harry Styles, a person of power and danger. He didn't give two shits about anyone, he would bring people down and ruin them, the only wrong move, he beat down the one girl who meant everything to him.