Chapter 29

A/n: So I was going back and looking over all my chapters and I noticed wattpad took down the picture of Harry's house so I decided to just put the same house as in the video in the multimedia, but please note that when it says Louis'/guest room it means Christina's/guest room because this was made for one of my Larry Stylinson books. And I'm using it for this story too.

Thank you for 2k !!
---------------------------------------
"Feeding the monsters I'm afraid to fight." - Niykee Heaton, Sober

Christina's POV

I watched the teacher discuss something with the class but I couldn't even concentrate on anything. I was still happy about the whole Harry situation, and that weird dream. I luckily hadn't gotten any text from the number about Harry and I officially dating, which I was hoping they stopped following me around. It was what I was assuming, they had to be keeping a sharp eye on me to know what I was doing every since second.

That little voice in the back of my head constantly told me to just tell Harry, but I knew how he was, once he found out who it was they probably wouldn't see sunlight again. As long as they didn't act on their words then I would be fine.

It was my last class and I wanted to leave, but luck wasn't on my side seeing as the clock seemed to go slower and slower each second.

  When the bell did ring I was the first one out, Brianna had driven me here this morning again but I told her I didn't need her to pick me up, she would just cancel on me once again, but I still didn't have a ride.

That's what I thought at first. When I got outside Harry was out there leaning against his motorcycle whilst he scrolled through something on his phone.

Some girls looked at him giggling at him whilst some of the teachers gaped at him, they were exactly like mother. Judgmental and non-excepting.

As if sensing my stare Harry lifted his head looking directly at me, I smiled widely at him whilst he smirked at me.

The minute I got to him I wrapped my arms around him burying my head into his neck. A chuckle came from him as he returned the hug, I ignored the gasp around me, I'm sure the teachers would inform mother about Harry being here, but I could care less.

"Why'd you bring the motorcycle?" Crinkling my nose when I looked at it caused Harry to tip his head back with a melody of his laugh escaping his mouth. I was glad I was the cause of that, it made a sense of pride fill me, even if I was terrified of that death trap.

"Come on babe." A fluttery feeling erupted through my stomach with a blush forming on my cheeks his deep British accent thickened the word and it sent chills down throughout me, the good ones.

Hesitantly I did eventually get on, tightly wrapping my arms around Harry, which I knew it was something he enjoyed by the way he continued to smirk at me.

I watched as some of the girls glared at me, and it looked like one of the teachers were about to faint. I held back a laugh, instead resting my head on Harry's back with my eyes closed when he started to speed out of the parking lot.

Mother would probably get notified about this very soon so I made a mental note to turn off my phone later.

I assumed I was just staying at Harry's because he picked me up.

My thoughts were confirmed when we got to his house, I didn't say anything but quickly got off of the motorcycle. Despite knowing that Harry knew how to drive it I still felt majorly anxious when I'm on it.

"Well you certainly loved that ride." Harry spoke when we got inside causing me to slap his chest and shake my head.

Dipping his head into my neck he pressed his lips against my sweet spot before whispering into my ear, "I could let you ride something else. That uniform makes you look sinfully stunning." A gasp left my mouth when Harry began to let his hands travel over my body.

After a while his fingers dipped under my skirt so that they were now brushing against my panties.

Harry didn't waste a second on slamming our lips together and spinning me around so that my front was now pressing against him.

Too caught up in the kiss my mind hadn't registered that Harry led me upstairs into his room until he pushed me back against the bed

Heat began to rise in my as he discarded of my uniform, bra, and panties. A blush formed on my cheeks and I didn't think that I could ever get used to this.

Not being able to stop myself, a moan came from my mouth upon Harry pressing two fingers against my clit, "fuck Chrissy, already wet for me." In return Harry received a whimper for me. It was like I was begging for him to do something, which I was. Once he me caught on Harry smirked, "use your words."

"H-Harry please."

Something flashed in his eyes before he opened his mouth to tell me something, "I want you to swear." My eyes bulged open, I had never uttered a single swear word in my life before, but the way Harry was tauntingly pressing his fingers against me I cried out, "Fuck Harry!" Before I could regret saying it another moan came from me with pleasure rippling throughout my body.

Harry's warm breathe hit my clit as removed his mouth from me to see my reaction, once he saw how undone I was becoming he continued. His tongue darted out flickering over my clit to the point where a coiling feeling knotted in my stomach and I felt myself let loose.

Coming down from my high Harry smirked at me one more time but I felt my eyelids getting heavier with sleep so I gave him a sleepy smile before letting sleep take over.

•••
I woke up later in the evening before going downstairs to see Harry asleep on the sofa with the television on.

I decided to go into the kitchen and clean up the mess I had seen earlier in the corner of my eye.

Currently I was finishing up and I assumed Harry was asleep so when a pair of arms slithered around me from behind I jumped at first before leaning against Harry's chest.

"Thank you." He spoke referring to me cleaning, his morning voice sent chills down my spine. It was deep and raspy, good lord help me now.

"Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack." I giggled going back the dishes with Harry beginning to sway us.

"You know you didn't have to do any of this." Instead on replying I rolled my eyes continuing to do what I was doing.

"You know you're very messy."

"And you're very sexy."