Chapter 17

A/n: in thanks for 600+ reads here's an extra long chapter, with a surprise.....

Oh and I entered this story into the watty awards!

Oh and can you guys do me a huge favor?

Go vote for colors of a gay guy: http://w.tt/1HPPEtF

(Tell me if you need me to send in the link to you)

I had published this chapter but wattpad was being a bitch and never probably updated so sorry about that!

------------------
Constant changing your mind, when will it change into knowing what you want? - Me

I could hear someone, who I assumed was Harry, knocking on the door downstairs causing me to grab my phone and slide it into my bag before jogging down the stairs, the bracelets around my wrist jingling as I grabbed my keys and swung the door open.

By the looks of it Harry had also gone home and gotten changed for now he was wearing a buttoned up shirt with hearts over it and a pair of his usual black skinny jeans.

Blushing at his stare I didn't get time to insecurely look down because he was intertwining our hands and leading me to the car, I for one way grateful it wasn't his motorcycle.

"You look sexy." Of course, just when I thought he was beginning to be cute.

Simply looking down this time I heard Harry chuckle deeply beside me before starting the car and beginning to drive, the radio was off and we held no conversation but I didn't mind the silence. It gave me time to think, maybe a bit too much.

"Christina, nonsense you look stunning." My awkward six year old body had told me differently, with the plain pink and white dress wrapped around my body as I tugged at it.

It was scratchy and I hated how it looked on me, I looked up to my mommy pouting at her.

"But mommy! I don't like it!" A sigh fell from her mouth and she crouched down beside me. Her frustrated look was long gone and was now instead replaced with a silly one, mommy always made me feel happy when I was sad.

"Christina!" Snapping my head to the side to look at Harry I felt my body slowly relax, I hated getting these flashbacks, they were meaningless.

"Sorry what?"

"I said we're here, now come on." I felt silly when the thought that Harry would come over to the side and open the door for me occurred to me, he wasn't romantic.

We were at a diner and I was glad he hadn't opted for something fancy because I would've been an outcast with the clothes I had on.

Upon entering the dinner the door chimed with a ding and Harry seemed to know the place so I just quietly followed.

I could tell there were a lot of older people in here and that some of the men were staring at me.

Harry led me to a booth in the far back, people greeted him with shouts of his last name to which he simply smirked at them in reply. This place wasn't something that really fitted me, girls that dressed way to slutty hanging off of much older men, yeah no thanks.

I was sounding like a down right idiot, I had said I didn't care where I was as long as it was with Harry and here I was complaining.

I gave Harry a short smile but his eyes were watching something, or rather someone in back of me.

It was a girl dressed in skimpy clothes, I don't even think they were classified as proper clothes with how short they were. She made eye contact with Harry sending him a smirk, wait is she walking over here?