Chapter 47

It's tearing me apart so I shut it off and all it did was stitch itself back on and ate me alive - Me

Harry paced around the room gnawing at his bottom lip, he didn't know what to do, it was rare when this would happen to him.

He was waiting on Liam to come in seeing as everyone else was gathered in his living room. He gritted his teeth as Louis placed a hand on his shoulder so he wouldn't snap at Liam who had just walked through the door.

Harry's shoulder's slumped knowing that yelling wouldn't do much at the moment so all he did was motion for Liam to stand with them.

When Liam caught sight of what was on the table his eyes widened, Harry was planning to get them all killed.

"Christina's missing, and I know who took her." Tossing the drawing on the table he ran a hand through his hair, "I don't know what Andrew's playing at but he should know not to step into my game." Everyone in the room knew this, Brianna was sat on a chair listening in on the conversation, she had came home and saw Harry rush out of her best friend's house and made him tell her everything except for the reason why she was kidnapped. It was awkward to be around Zayn but she concealed it.

Christina had helped her so many times so she would help her this time.

"So what're we doing with all this shit?" Zayn asked pulling his lip between his teeth.

Harry's eyes grew dark with a smirk taking over his frown, he glanced at the guns and knives of the table looking Zayn in the eye.

"We're getting her back."

Niall smiled, clearly liking where this was going, Louis knew there was no going back now. The second he stepped into the house there wasn't any going back, so he silently nodded. Zayn didn't mind, it wasn't the first time they had done illegal things. Except this was a whole new thing.

Liam let out a sigh shaking his head as he placed his hand on top of everyone else's.

Afterwards Brianna stood, "I wanna help." Harry only nodded motioning for her to join the circle.

After she stood next to Niall Harry began to explain what would happen, it all started tonight around ten. He first had to check on Christina's dad, make sure he was okay. He wouldn't have done it if Christina's face didn't pop up in his head causing him to think about what she'd want.

The car ride was silent to her house, the only sound was Liam drumming his fingers against the console as they waited for the light to turn green.

Harry didn't know why but he was expecting something to pop out at them, he knew how the conniving man worked. He should've known that Andrew would be A.

He was angry with himself for not realizing it sooner, licking his lips when he pulled over at the house his eyebrows knitted together as he saw cops cars littering the lawn, he was sure they would be gone by now.

"Leave the stuff in here and hide them." He spoke, not directing it to anyone particular as he made his way into the house.

Before he could utter a word to Christina's dad he was being pushed against a wall face first with someone forcing his hands behind his back. Letting out a dark chuckle the green eyed boy didn't fight against it.

He knew he could easily switch it around but he was amused by it. He was well known by the authorities, and if they thought he was bad before just they wait.

"What are you doing?" Her dad asked folding his arms against his chest.

"You know him?"

"That's her boyfriend." Harry now pushed the officer off of him, the officer had a shocked look on his face, "boyfriend?"

Harry wasn't one for dating so he wasn't offended by the tone that was used.

Christina's dad nodded flickering his eyes over to Harry.

"Christina, s-she's missing-"

"I know, news travels quick here. I just came to check up on you." He nodded weakly muttering that it was nice of Harry to do so but that it was getting late and that he should go before someone tries to arrest him again.

After getting back in the car and waiting for Zayn to finish his cigarette Harry sped off.

"Where's the first stop?" Brianna asked curiously, she hadn't listened to too much of where they would be going because she was too busy packing everything.

"We'll go deeper into California and find a motel, share a room and then figure it out from there."

•••

Once at the motel they checked into a room that they would all share, it was crowded but everyone was too afraid to speak up to Harry about it.

It was only when Harry had calmed down that Liam had came over to help him with sorting out all of the weapons and things they had brought along.

"You know something?" Liam asked.
Harry looked up silently telling him to continue.

"You know who Andrew Yen is right?"

"He's a drug dealer." Harry answered  as he zipped up a bag the turned his full attention to Liam.

"You're going after someone who's the biggest drug dealer out there, trying to get him, trying to mess with him, is suicide."

Harry looked Liam deeply in the eyes, it caused Liam to shiver as the Cheshire lad lowly spoke his words laced thickly with venom, "then hand me a rope and don't stop me from jumping."

[sorry it's so short and crappy, I'm just crying too much because of the fact the boys are going on break. Does anyone want to be in group chats on Twitter that have the boys in it?]