Author's Note

Okay so wow, we've come to the end and I just want to say thank you so fucking much.

When I started writing Beat Down I didn't expect it to get this many reads, out of the 100+ stories I have this story has the most reads and I'm so proud of it, I wasn't going to end it so soon, I had so many more ideas for this story but I was working on a chapter and I realized that my updates were getting slower and slower than usual and to me it meant I was dragging it out, and it becomes boring when a writer does that to a story, and in a sense I felt as if this was the perfect time to end the story. Even it was a little too fast.

And sorry for the sad ending, but it felt like it fit right, I didn't originally plan BD to have a sad ending actually but I guess it turned out that way.

For those of you have supported the story from the beginning, I don't think I can ever thank you enough, your support means so much to me and I wish I could repay all of you, and even if you weren't here from the start thank you for reading this story and showing your support to it and me.

Thank you all for not leaving and for just giving this story your time, I know it isn't as great as much  stories but writing is such a big passion of mine and to see others enjoying it makes me happy.

For all the people who have continuously voted and commented, I appreciate you all, I rarely ask my readers to comment or vote because I'm thankful enough that you're even reading my fic so to know that it's all your honest comments warms my heart.

I have so much things to say and I had so much more things planned for BD but I guess we've come to our end, gosh I'm such an emotional wreck I hate it.

I've always hated ending my stories but we've come so far together, and who knows maybe one day we'll reach 1 million lmao, probably not.

I will not be doing a sequel sorry guys :/

Feel free to keep in touch by messaging me or posting on my message board.

I haven't really said all the things in my heart that I feel about this story and how much I'm going to miss it and writing it but I don't want to make it too long.

if you guys want to continue and follow another of my Harry stories, I'll be working on this one; https://www.wattpad.com/story/60989488-through-the-mysterious-wind-h-s

(if the link doesn't work pm me for it or just go through my stories and look for the one called through the mysterious wind.)

btw, I'm going to go back to the earlier chapters and edit them, fix spelling mistakes and correct grammar because I never revised those and I did revise with later chapters, maybe change around some things as well, I'll inform you guys when I finish editing the chapters but until then,

                                                                                                    love always, brianna .x ily