Chapter 37

A single lie
Discovered
Is enough
To create
Doubt in
Every truth.
- anonymous

Christina's POV

My eyes fluttered open adjusting to the light in the room, a blush appeared on my cheeks when I remembered Harry and I's previous actions last night. I don't think I was capable of even regretting anything, I could feel Harry's abs pressed against my back with his arms protectively wrapped around me, overall I was content and I didn't want this moment to ever end.

Carefully turning in Harry's arm I let my finger trace over his face and tattoos. As I began to allow my finger to trace over his lip Harry peeked an eye open, I giggled when he tried to bite my finger and retracted it away from his mouth.

Once he fully woke up I buried my face in his neck when he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Can we just stay like this?" I asked my voice coming out like a whisper, in response Harry tightened his hold on me before pressing his lips softly against my forehead, I took it as a yes and smiled up at him.

But then my brain had to remind me I had school today, "Harry I have to go to school." After glancing at the clock I quickly scrambled away from Harry momentarily forgetting I was naked. Today was the last day I was supposed to be going to that awful school so I just wanted to get it over with.

Luckily I had an extra uniform at Harry's so I quickly put it on before grabbing one of Harry's jumpers, as I was getting ready to leave Harry wrapped his hand around my wrist pulling back so that I landed on top of him, my hair fell in front of my face but Harry only brushed it back before kissing me, "I'll pick you up after school." He muttered causing me to nod and with one last smile I was rushing outside.

•••

I got into the car with a frown but Harry had one on his face as well, "I have to stay for an extra two weeks." I mumbled but when I didn't get a reply from Harry I became confused.

Did something happen whilst I was gone? When Harry began to drive I realized he was taking the route to my house, "Harry, what did I do?" He still didn't budge, I wanted to scream at him to just talk but I knew that wasn't something that would help the situation.

If he could give me the silent treatment then so could I, I know I don't have a reason to and it was childish but as far as I know he hasn't given me a reason to be upset with me.

When we got to my house I went to call my dad but I realized I didn't have my phone on me, once Harry noticed I was looking for it he turned to me.

"Christina," he paused making sure he had my full attention, which he did Harry rarely called me by my actual name, "I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer it with no lying." I stiffly nodded watching as he pulled my phone out from his pocket. I must've left it this morning when I rushing around to get to school.

"Who the fuck is this?" Harry pressed the home button revealing a text from the 'A' person, I still had him under the contact unknown.

From unknown: fuck Christina, you're so beautiful I can't wait for my time to come and get you.  - A

"H-Harry I don't know, honestly." My voice was shaky, because no I don't know who this was, all I knew was he or she kept sending me creepy messages.

"Unlock the phone." I could see Harry's jaw clench, so with shaky hands I pressed my finger onto the home button.

I went to the text messages knowing that's what Harry wants to see, handing it over to him I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my face in my arms that were wrapped around my legs.

I could hear Harry breathing deeply, I'm surprised he hasn't flung my phone somewhere yet.

"Christina why the fuck would you keep something like this from me?! Are you insane?!"

"Harry I'm sorry! I-I thought that someone was just messing with me-"

"Fucking get out Christina, this is serious. There's no excuse from you keeping these texts a secret from me."

"Harry-"

"Get out." Wiping some tears away from my eyes I whimpered before grabbed my stuff and leaving the car.

Brianna was outside her house and once Harry drove away she gaped at my state before quickly rushing over to me.

"What did he do?" Her tone was furious but I only shook my head at her whispering that I just wanted to be alone for now.

Fortunately my dad wasn't home so I only walked upstairs to my room bridge letting the rest of my tears fall.

I was stupid to not tell Harry, but I didn't want him to get mad. But we all aren't perfect, we all have our doubts and we all screw up, then why did it feel different?

It hasn't even been an hour and I already miss him, how was I so damn dependent on him?

It was impossible to even not think about him, he was just there haunting me, my heart was aching as if someone had ripped it apart.

I didn't know why I was crying when it was my fault this happened, Harry wasn't wrong for what happened.

I knew that I wanted to get this whole situation off my head so I went to the one place I could think of.

---------
A/n little chapter big drama oops! Where all my commenters at?

r.i.p to Caleb and to my aunt