Chapter 27

We all want something in life.
But for him he wanted someone, that someone was me. - Me

---------

Christina's POV

I watched Harry gulp down water from his water bottle, sweat dripping down his body making his skin glisten.

I couldn't look at Harry without tearing up so without saying anything I got up and walked around the room trying to distract myself.

It didn't work after I began to hear clangs of metal, turning over to see what Harry was doing he had a weight with him, lifting it every two seconds.

Quickly grabbing my phone with shaky hands I called Brianna asking her to pick me up.

I don't know why I was being so upset about all of this but I wash with me staying here I'd probably end up crying, something I didn't want to do in front of Harry.

I knew he would endlessly ask questions on why I was crying and if I answered with honesty he'd probably laugh at me for being so foolish and naive with him.

"Chrissy?" Jumping slightly upon realizing Harry was behind me.

"Y-Yes?"

"What's wrong?" He questioned placing a kiss on my shoulder, I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to give in so I pushed myself away from him.

Just then my phone vibrated with a text from Brianna saying she was outside.

"I'm sorry I have to go."

Harry's eyes turned dark but I was smart enough to scurry out of the room before he could get another word in.

I heard him shout something but it only caused me to pick up my pace.

Brianna was confused when I quick got into her car telling her to just drive with a sigh.

I knew she would continue to press the matter of the situation but I didn't dwell on it for to long. My phone had began to blow up besides me to the point where I just shut it off completely.

"We're talking about it tomorrow." Brianna demanded softly giving me a sympathetic smile.

-----

"Give it to me I'm worth it..."
I laughed as Cory scrunched up his nose at the rap part, he wasn't a big fan and only liked the chorus.
I had decided Cory and I should have a few hours to ourselves and he was more than ecstatic to do so. I had asked him about Lucas but he blushed looking down then quickly changed the topic, which resulted on me just putting on music.

It wasn't long until Mother was telling us to do our homework, but I just pushed past her and left the house ignoring her protest to it. Brianna still wanted to know what was happening but all I told her was that it had to do with the party.

She had requested I met her at a local diner, to which I complied but when I got there she was there. She was just with someone I didn't want there.

Harry.

Momentarily I pondered on wether or not I should just carefully leave and not draw attention to myself. 
But it was too late, Brianna locked eyes with me, narrowing hers when she saw the look on my face.

Getting a stern look from Brianna I sighed, there was no getting out of this.

As I approached them something flashed in Harry's eyes but it was gone in a split second.

"You two need to fix whatever the hell happened." She huffed not sparing us anytime before she left, it seemed like it was happening a lot, people leaving without waiting.

But something popped up in my mind, I never actually did tell Brianna it had to do with Harry.

Before I could overthink it Harry cleared his throat reaching out to place his hand on my shoulder but I flinched away.

"God dammit Chrissy, what the fuck did I do?" Wincing at his vulgar language I backed away, but he was quick to gently wrap his hand around my wrist, beginning to drag me out back.

Once we were outside I tried to pull my hand back but Harry was much stronger than me.

"Harry let go," I paused attempting to pull away again, "you're hurting me." Harry immediately dropped my wrist, to which I rubbed it noticing the bruise beginning to form there.

"Was it the party?"
      I looked down biting the inside of my cheek.

"Chrissy I'm so fucking sorry."

"Harry, stop. I'm being an idiot, you shouldn't be apologizing at all. It's not like we're anything," I wanted to go home and cry because I was realizing something. I was falling for him but Harry wasn't going to ever feel the same, "I think I should-"

Harry cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. A surprised noise came from me but nonetheless I kissed back.
"You're so god damn different Chrissy." My head was spinning, he had said this before but what did it mean? How was I different?

  Was it because I didn't act like the girls he slept around with? Was it because I didn't sleep around? I didn't get what was so different about me and quite frankly it was beginning to bother me.

         So I left.

-------
A/n: sorry it's short, the next one will be too
DRAG ME DOWN IS SO FUCKING PERECT adjajjaj

If anyone has a Larry/Harry DM
That you're willing to give me I'll give you Cody Simpson + James Mcvey + (maybe) Liam for Harry
And I'll give James Mcvey + Cody Simpson + Liam + (maybe) Ariana Grande for Larry
All the love.x