The way I loved you

Jennie misses her chaotic love with Lisa

-

'SOLOIST JENNIE AND GROUP MEMBER TAEHYUNG RUMORED TO BE DATING'

These were the article headline the next morning after Jennie's vacation on Jeju island. Jennie has been always in the news since the day she debuted. Paparazzi's favorite girl, as they say, every little detail of her life was published on the news. Jennie just get used to it, her life was the life of the public. There's no secret that she can't hide in the public.

Jennie stops reading the article about her dating life when she felt a kiss on her head. She glanced at the person who kissed her and smiled lightly. "Good morning" she softly greeted that person.

"Good morning, the media is late for that kind of headline" a smirk formed on his lips. He grabs Jennie's hands and kisses the ring on her finger. "They didn't get the memo that I just proposed to you on that vacation. And smiled while staring into Jennie's eyes.

Jennie look at her finger where a diamond ring was placed on it. They got engaged on that vacation and the memory was still fresh in her mind. She softly brushes that ring with her thumb.

"Promise me you'll marry me" Lisa whispered as she was doing something with paper while laying at the end of her bed. They were casually hanging out in Jennie's bedroom. Jennie smiled at her statement and continue reading her book. "If you marry someone that's not me, I'll find you and stop that wedding" Jennie heard a small giggle from her lover.

She glanced at Lisa when she felt that she changes her position and sits in front of Jennie. Lisa happily showed a paper ring on her hands. She asks for Jennie's hands. "I know this is not the diamond ring that you like you spoiled little brat" She laughed. "but for now, marry me with this paper ring?" Jennie nods while hiding her smile because Lisa knew how she would react to her proposal.

"I don't need those shiny things, Lisa. I want you" Jennie said and accept the paper ring and put it on her finger. "I love you" She whispered when Lisa hugged her tight.

Jennie was startled when she felt someone holding her shoulders. She felt something strange in her heart. "You okay, honey?" He asked. Jennie shook her head trying to remove in her mind what she just remember.

"Yes, I'm okay. Just remember last night's proposal" She smiled and lied to her future husband.

Tae smiled widely while his eyes closed as he smiled. "Don't forget our dinner with your parents. I'm sure they'll be happy to welcome me to your family" He said. "And they'll be asking us for their grandchild" He added. While she teases Jennie about having kids. Jennie just smiled slightly, she couldn't remove what she just reminisce about.

"I'll be there. Jisoo and I will meet later this afternoon then I'll see you at home?"

"Don't you want me to pick you up there?"

"No, I'll be fine. Besides I have my bodyguards so don't worry"

"Okay, honey. Let me know if you change your mind." He said and stand up from his chair. He just finished his breakfast and he's late for his practice. "I'll be preparing for training, finish your food," He said and kissed Jennie.

"And then what happened?" Jisoo excitedly asked when Jennie was telling the story of how she got to engage with Taehyung. "Did he kneel? Or put the ring inside a cake? Or on the champagne that you two were drinking?" She added. "God, I wanna have that too," Jisoo said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.