99 - Fluff pt. 3

Lisa was on her way to her office holding a cup of coffee on her hands when she saw a familiar figure again standing outside her office.

It's been a month since she last saw her sister.

"Dad will be mad if I give you money again" Lisa scolded her, before entering her office.

"I'm not here to borrow money from you" Jisoo said as she follows Lisa inside. "I'm here to work" She added while smiling widely at Lisa.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows at her sister. "Since when do you like being my slave?" She asked.

"A change of heart" Jisoo excuse. "So are you giving me work or not?" Jisoo impatiently asked.

"Are you my boss or what?" Lisa rolled her eyes at her before calling Jennie inside.

"Good morning boss" She greeted cheerfully before noticing Jisoo beside her. "Good morning ma'am Jisoo" She said and bowed at her.

Jisoo smiled and grabed her hand before shaking it. "You're cute, I like you already" Jisoo said that made Jennie blushed a little with her sudden compliment.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows before separating Jisoo from Jennie. "She'll be in charge on Mr. Yang team, since we haven't found his replacement" Lisa paused and looked at her sister. "Jennie will help you around, just call her if you needed help about your work. You can start tomorrow" Lisa said.

"Then how about miss Jennie right here show me around?" Jisoo asked while looking at Jennie then back at Lisa.

She looked confused with how her sister acts towards Jennie, she was never close to her.

"Sure ma'am Jisoo" Jennie said with a smile.

"Drop the formalities, call me by my name, Jisoo is fine" She said and give her infamous smirk. That Lisa finds weird. Because she knows that Jisoo only give that smile to the girl she wanted to takr to her bed.

"Bring me coffee after your tour" Lisa asked Jennie just to make sure Jennie will survive her sister.

As the two walk their way out, Lisa felt weird, she never felt this to her sister. She loves her sister more than anyone from her family, and she never felt jealous of her until now.

Lisa was fidgeting her feet while she glanced back and forth to her computer and outside her window where she can see Jisoo and Jennie enjoying their each other company.

She stopped fidgeting when she noticed that Jennie opened the door. She placed a carton of chocolate milk on her table.

"That's not coffee" Lisa commented but still open it.

"You don't drink coffee unless you're uneasy. Is there any problem?" Jennie asked with concerned looks on her eyes.

Lisa smiled to assure her everything is okay, "Everything is good" She said. "How's your tour?" She asked before taking a sip.

"You're sister is funny. You should learn from her, try to loosen up a bit" Jennie said with authority.

Lisa was about to say something when someone knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's almost lunch time. I was wondering if you have any plans?" Jisoo entered and looked at Jennie right away. Jennie shakes her head as her answer to her question. "Good, then let's eat outside?" She asked again.

Jennie smiles like she always does and nodded. "Let me get my coat" Jennie said. "I'm also here to remind you about you're lunch date with your college friend" Jennie said and glanced back at Lisa before leaving her office.