32 - Jealousy

Jennie got jealous on Jisoo

***

Jennie saw how Lisa tickled Jisoo.  And that scene pisses her off. When Lisa went to their kitchen and grabs food, she approached Chaeyoung and Jisoo,  who was busy catching her breath.

"Let's lock her up in veranda" Jennie suggested when Lisa was not around. Jisoo and Chaeyoung agreed to what Jennie wants.

"She might cry, you know?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked when they're about to execute their plan.

Jisoo and Jennie shrugged their shoulder and ignore Chaeyoung's question.

"Hey, Lisa. Your phone is ringing outside" Jennie shouted from the living room. Everyone saw Lisa quickly went to the veranda to answer her phone. Jisoo quickly locks the door from the veranda so Lisa can't go inside.

Lisa knocks hard from outside. "I'm outside, unnie! Open up!" Lisa shouted.

Jisoo bit her lips to hold her laughter, while Chaeyoung looks at the door worriedly.

"That's for tickling, Jisoo unnie" Jennie shouted inside. 

The truth is Jennie is a bit pissed because Lisa tickles Jisoo.  She knows that Lisa has a bit of admiration towards Jisoo,  and it pisses Jennie off.

Jisoo was about to open the door but Jennie grabs her hand. Jisoo was a bit shocked by Jennie.

"I'll talk to her," Jennie said and she turns the knob of their door before closing it to be alone with Lisa.

Jennie saw Lisa was pouting at her. "Jealous Nini is cute," Lisa said before turning her pout to a smirk.

"Shut up, you told me you like me right?" Jennie glared at Lisa. Lisa nods as her answer. "Then you should be just mine" Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa. The other girl giggled because of Jennie.

Instead of answering Jennie, Lisa held both of her hands and kisses both of her hands one at a time.

"I'm already yours, Nini" Lisa said before cupping her face. "So you don't need to be Jealous of Jisoo unnie" Lisa said before placing her lips on Jennie's forehead.

"Though Jisoo unnie is really pretty, she's smart too,  and—" Lisa added after she kissed Jennie's forehead but she was cut off when Jennie hits her stomach with her hands.

Jennie rolled her eyes again at Lisa. "Continue that sentence or else..." Jennie said.

Lisa gulped when she saw how serious Jennie was. Lisa just wants to tease Jennie but she noticed that Jennie is not up to anything.

"What I meant was,  let's have some ramen at my room?" Lisa said before winking at Jennie.

On their break from their activity.  Jennie and Lisa were casually sitting on their couch and just watching some Netflix.

Jennie always saw Lisa busy with her phone when she glanced at her. Jennie snapped when she saw Lisa keeps giggling at her phone.

Jennie bit her lips and tries to look at her phone. She saw that Lisa was chatting on her phone. 

Jennie rolled her eyes when she saw Jisoo's name on it.  Jennie knows that she should not be jealous at Jisoo but she just can't.

Jennie grabs Lisa's phone and throws it to her side. "Hey!" Lisa protest, but before Lisa move,  Jennie quickly intertwined her hand on Lisa's hand. 

"I want my girl to focus on me,  when we're having our time together, not with someone else," Jennie said with serious tone while she stares at Lisa's eyes.

Lisa gulped and nodded. Lisa knows Jennie was serious at the moment but she can't help herself think how Jennie was so sexy with those stares.

Jennie snapped again when Lisa was busy again with her phone and smiling so widely. Jennie again saw Lisa was talking to Jisoo again.

Jennie sighed before standing up on the couch.  Lisa notices her, Jennie stares into her eyes.

"I said..." Jennie said and grabs Lisa's phone before throwing it on the couch. "To only focus on me," Jennie said and sits on Lisa's thighs.

Jennie saw how Lisa gulped. Jennie planned to tease Lisa. She played with her bangs,  and trace her finger on Lisa's neck.

Jennie saw how Lisa glanced at her lips when she bit it.  She went near her ear to whisper. "Do you understand that?" Jennie seductively whispered to her ears.

"Y-yes" Lisa answered softly while stuttering.

"Can't hear you?" Jennie said while looking directly at her eyes. 

"Yes," Lisa almost shouted and Jennie giggles at Lisa's cute reaction.

"Good," Jennie said before crashing her lips on Lisa's lips.

Lisa groans when Jennie pulled away from the kiss. Jennie giggles when Lisa groans, she loves teasing her girlfriend. Jennie crashes her lips on Lisa's lips and share a hot kiss.