66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)

Lisa lay on the bed panting, after having rough sex, it is a common reaction to breathe heavily.

"Fuck, that was good," Lisa said while biting her lips and staring at the ceiling. "You're getting really good at it" She added.

The girl beside her place her finger on Lisa's plump lips and traces it. "You haven't seen the best yet," She said before jumping on her and top her. "Wanna do something crazy?" She asked seductively on Lisa's ear.

Lisa bit her lips before answering her. "What you have in mind?" Lisa asked her.

The girl moves away a few inches from her to look straight to her eyes. "Marry me," She said with a serious tone.

Lisa played with her tone and lips with her question. She was startled with her. "Look..." Lisa paused and pushed the girl away slowly and they both sit on the bed. "Are you not having fun with what we have right now?" Lisa continues her question.

"Lisa, what are we? What am I to you?" The girl asked. Lisa held both of her shoulders before caressing her.

"We're happy, Jisoo. And you're special to me" Lisa said without breaking their eye contact. But Jisoo seems not happy about her answer and removed her hands on her shoulder.

"Did you really already moved on from Jennie? Do you really love me?" Jisoo asked.

"That's a dumb question, Jisoo," Lisa said. "Why do you always have to bring up Jennie's name," Lisa said and stood up on the bed to gather her clothes.

"Because I need reassurance, she was your goddamned lover, Lisa" Jisoo shouted in a frustrated tone and followed Lisa while she picking up her clothes. "You never made me feel that you love me, your I love you's are empty, Lisa. Do you really love me? Or do you just love the idea of being with me?  Or do you love the idea of not being all alone? Tell me so it won't hurt if you leave me" Jisoo added while crying.

Lisa stopped picking her clothes and just stares at Jisoo. She watches Jisoo sits on the floor while crying, she's having a breakdown.

After a year of the incident where Chaeyoung found out about Jennie and her affair. Jisoo was the first person who helped her from the pain.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo" Lisa's only word for Jisoo. "I thought I can love you like how I loved her. But I was wrong" She added.

Lisa picked up her phone before heading the door.

"They're getting married soon, and yet you're still finding the possibility of Jennie choosing you," Jisoo said before Lisa can reach the exit. "We have limited choices in life, Lisa. Just don't ever come back, if Jennie wouldn't choose you again" Jisoo added.

Lisa was outside the hotel where Jennie will be staying before the day of her wedding with Chae-young.

She hasn't seen Jennie since that day, but she heard news about their relationship.

She heard that it almost took 6 months before Chaeyoung finally forgave Jennie and the rest months are spent on the wedding preparations.

Lisa heavily breathing outside Jennie's room. She heaved a deep breath before knocking on her door. Moments later Lisa heard the door was being opened.

"Jen" Lisa called her name the moment she saw Jennie standing outside. "Can we talk?" She added.

Jennie looked at the right side and left the side of Lisa before letting Lisa go inside her room.

"It's been so long since I last saw you," Jennie said and formed a small smile at Lisa. "What brought you here?" She added.

"Runaway with me," Lisa said boldly and staring straight to her eyes. "Let's run away together" Lisa added.

Jennie smiled fades and formed a frown. "I won't run away with you, Lisa. Chaeyoung and I are getting better now" Jennie started. "I learned from the past that I would do the right thing from now on" Jennie added.

"Thought you love me, you said you love me," Lisa said and stares sobbing. "You said you're willing to give Chaeyoung up for me, was that all a lie?" Lisa asked and wipes her tears falling on her cheeks.

"I wasn't lying, Lisa," Jennie said and get near Lisa to wipes her tears. "But I can't just let her go. I love her more than how much as I loved you, I'm sorry" Jennie said when Lisa finally stopped crying.

Lisa cupped Jennie small face, before leaning in to kiss her. It was a short kiss when Jennie pulled away and move away from Lisa.

"I won't do the same mistake again,  Lisa. I'm sorry" Jennie said. "You should leave now, it's also not good being with you here alone," Jennie said. 

"So this is where it ends?" Lisa asked holding back her tears. "Is really a goodbye now?" Lisa asked and tears are back at her cheeks again.

"This is where it ends, Lisa. I'm sorry" Jennie said. But Lisa smirked while wiping her tears.

"Can I hug you, for the last time? Can I feel you in my arms again just for tonight? With our limited time, can you do that for me?" Lisa asked while crying hard.

Jennie didn't hesitate at all and she went near her and give her a warm hug. Wherein Lisa started to cry on her shoulder while Jennie was caressing her back.

'Goodbye, Jennie' Lisa said to herself, bidding her goodbye to Jennie and to their memories.

A three small knocks on the door and Jisoo was there standing in front of her.

A silence occupies the surrounding. Then Lisa started to sobbed without looking at Jisoo.

Lisa heard a deep sighed before feeling a warm body covering her body before she starts caressing her back to stop her from crying. "Hush now, baby," Jisoo said. But Lisa started crying harder on her shoulder.

***
Y'all since I don't have any new content for a one-shot, Can someone suggest a plot or one shot that needs part 2 hahahaha