84 - Birthday

Lisa was busy browsing her phone when she was distracted by Chaeyoung and Jisoo who was staring at her and it made her uncomfortable.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked. They exchanged looks.

"We want to know if you're okay," Jisoo asked. And Chaeyoung nodded in agreeing with her.

Lisa sighed before looking at them with a serious look in her face. "This is the 5th time that I'll be telling you that I'm okay" she paused before massaging her temple. "And my answer will not change" She added.

But Jisoo and Chaeyoung still look at her with concern looks. "She's coming home tonight, to celebrate my birthday," Jisoo said.

"Are you ready to face her?" Chaeyoung asked. And Lisa didn't hesitate to nod.

Before the year ends, she promised herself that she'll forget her feelings for her friend.

"I can face her, it's not a big deal," Lisa said confidently trying to hide how nervous she was.

She was afraid that once she saw Jennie again it will be over for her.

"But do you want to?" Jisoo asked. Lisa bit her lower lip. Before turning her look on her phone.

"She's my friend, Jisoo," Lisa said and returned her attention on her phone.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung sighed when they saw how she reacted. They're worried about how Lisa will handle herself when she saw Jennie.

Lisa was lying in her bed and playing with the shadows of her hands. She made an image of a dog, she stopped when she heard loud chit chat outside her room.

Lisa sat on her bed and cover her eyes with both of her hand before sighing loudly. "Can I face her?" Lisa asked herself.

She messed her hair, she can't decide if she'll go outside and greet her or stays in her room and sleep to avoid any interaction with her.

She stopped messing her hair when she saw the picture on her drawer, the picture of Jennie and Lisa when they both visited Thailand.

She fixed her bangs while walking her way to the picture. She lifts it and smiled the moment she saw how happy she was in here.

She didn't notice that Jennie entered her room, she dropped the picture of them together when Jennie suddenly hugged her from behind.

"I missed you, Lili," She said while burying her face in her back.

Lisa gritted her teeth, trying to stay calm. She hates how Jennie affect her so much. And she hates herself for loving every touch from her.

"Same" Lisa said coldly to hide how she felt.

Jennie let go of her and forced Lisa to face her. "What's up, Lili? What's bothering you?" She asked and brushed her hands on her hair. Lisa hit her hand softly to stop her from doing it.

"Nothing," She said before heading her way outside her room.

She knows she promised herself to support Jennie because it is the right thing to do,  but she can't.

Because every time she'll see her, it will always remind her of how she fell in love with her. She thought she can move on, but she can't.

'Fuck life' Lisa thought while drinking a glass of water on the kitchen.

Now she felt angry, being broken hearted is harder than she expects. She clenched her fist when she saw Jennie is walking her way to her.

"You know you can tell me right, we're friends," Jennie said and place her hand on the top of Lisa's hand trying to calm her.