3 - Service (pt. 1)

In which Lisa and Jennie are just doing fanservice because the company said so

***

Flashes of camera surround them as they walk out the airport. Lisa and Jennie, an idol duo, just finished their world tour.

When they reached their company car their manager scolded them for being distant from each other which is not new to them. They hate each other, maybe because they're from a survival show which they compete with each other and now turn into an idol duo.

"Tell her to stop being grumpy and I'll talk to her in front of our fans" Lisa complaining to her manager about how Jennie treats her. You can't blame her, Jennie never smiles for her.

"Oh please, tell her to stop acting cute, it doesn't suit her"

"I'm not acting cute!"

"ehee~" Jennie mimicking how Lisa act in front of everyone.

"Being cute is my blood, I don't need to act for it" Lisa playfully smiled at her which makes Jennie glares at her.

"Stop being so arrogant"

"'sToP being sO aRrOgAnT'" Lisa said as she mimics and makes faces on Jennie. "Don't you know how to take Jokes?"

"As far as I know Jokes are meant to be funny, and you were never fun for me. All you do is just get on my nerves"

Before Lisa could give her rebuttal their manager stops them from fighting over little things.

*

Jennie and Lisa were not informed about the emergency meeting at their company. Now both of them sits nervously, their boss where very strict everyone is scared when he's around.

Everyone stands up as he entered the room. The girls notice the bad aura that surrounds their boss.

"Congrats on your tour, J and Lis. But that's not about our meeting for today. Did you two know that you have 14 articles about the airport yesterday?" Both of them shakes their head. They were so tired yesterday and went to sleep when they reach their dorm.

"You have 14 bad article. Is not about your airport clothes but on how both of you never talk nor be close with each other" Lisa checked on Jennie who's now playing nervously on her hands.

"I know that both of you came from a survival show and become competitors but you're a duo now. So drop the past and just accept this present" No one has the got to talk back on him. "From now on I want both of you to be close with each other in public. You can ignore each other in your dorm if you want"

"But sajangnim-" Lisa was about to complain but he shuts her off

"No buts or I'll terminate your contract," He said before leaving the conference room. Other staff leave them two so they could talk.

"Let's make a truce, Lisa. Sajangnim is right, we should drop our past" Lisa looked at Jennie who was sincerely asking for it.

"Yeah, Sorry if I talked bad things about you in that show, I am really ashamed of my attitude at that time. Oh God, I'm so immature" Jennie giggled that made Lisa shocked, she never saw Jennie smile for her.

"You finally admitted how immature you are. And sorry for snubbing you for the rest of the show, I am really hurt that time, I really thought we could be friends"

"We can still be friends right?"

"Yes, it's never too late for that"

*