93 - Wish

Wherein Lisa magically summoned Jennie, her dream girl

***

The moment Lisa steps inside her house, she heard loud noises coming from a bunch of people, some holding balloons, and her best friend, Chaeyoung was holding a cake with a candle on it.

"Happy birthday, Lisa" Everyone sings and Lisa smiled awkwardly at them,  it's normal for every person to not know what to do if everyone was singing them a happy birthday, and Lisa was one of them. 

"Happy birthday, poopy" Chaeyoung greeted before offering her cake to her. "Make a wish" She stated. Lisa giggled with the thought of making a wish on her birthday cake.

"Will my wish be granted?" Lisa smiled mischievously and Chaeyoung quickly nodded as her answer. "Really?" She asked with a not convinced tone.

"Yes,  in fact,  I wished that Chaeyoung would finally recognize me on my 23rd birthday. And bitch looks what we are now" Jisoo said, Chaeyoung's girl, who was beside her. "Give it a try,  Manoban" She smiled. 

Lisa shook her head lightly and giggled.

She never believes in making wishes, she thought it would just make us anticipate over something that will never happen.

"Don't be a bummer, Lisa. Just wish,  it won't hurt you" Chaeyoung said and rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Alright, just to stop you from whining," She said and closed her eyes, like how others do it. "I wish to finally see my dream girl," Lisa said out loud.

"You shouldn't be saying it out loud" Chaeyoung with her annoyed tone. "And a dream girl, really?" She asked her.

"You said it wouldn't hurt me? So I wished something that could never exist" Lisa giggled. "Dreamgirl or boy is like looking for the perfect person,  but as you can see. Nobody can ever be my dream girl" She explained herself.

"Unbelievable" Chaeyoung said and rolled her eyes before Lisa blew the candle above the cake.

As everyone enjoyed the party, Lisa sat on the corner with a beer on her hand.

She never likes going to a party, for her, it's just not fun being with some stranger.

You could describe her as a person who doesn't care much about other people. She cares for her closest one.

"This is boring" She mumbled at herself before drinking from her bottle. She scratches her eyes before yawning and decided to go to her room upstairs. She preferred sleeping rather than partying with random strangers.

As she lays her head on her pillow, "Heh,  dream girl" She laughed at her so-called wish. She just like pissing Chaeyoung off. Her laugh fades as soon as she starts thinking about what she wishes for.

"Do I really have a dream girl?" She asked herself. After a while, she shrugged and let the darkness take her from her dreamland.

The sun from the window of her house made her open her eyes,  the bright sun ray wakes her up. "Damn" She cursed and massage her temple. The beer from last night after effects, she has a hangover, since Lisa has low tolerance from alcohol.

She was about to go down to get some cold water when she notices a huge bulge on her bed and her blanket was covering it. 'Who could this be?' She asked herself. The last time that she remembered, she locks herself in her room,  and she was the only one who has the keys in it.

She tried poking the bulge and she felt something behind the covers. "Excuse me?" She asked, before removing the blanket that covers it.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she observed what she saw. It was a girl sleeping heavily while wearing a white silk PJs. "What the fuck" She cursed and tried to wake the girl up. With some few taps, the girl opened her eyes.