96 - Drunk

Wherein Lisa always seek for Jennie whenever she's drunk

***

It was Friday night, on the 31st of January. Where Lisa receive her paycheck. She and her colleague decided to hit the club walking distance from their workplace.

"Cheers!" One of her colleagues shouted after they pour the beer on their own glass. Lisa smiled as she raised her glasses and clink it to the girl beside her.

A loud sigh was heard after Lisa drink the whole alcohol on her hand. "Slow down" The girl beside her reminded Lisa to talk it slowly while drinking the alcohol.

"I need this" She chuckled and pour another shot on her glass. "After a long tiring work then having a cold beer is what I need" She added that makes the girl giggles.

"Just admit that you love alcohol," The girl said before drinking her shot.

Lisa formed a weak smile on her face,  she hates alcohol. She doesn't like the bitter taste of it.

"Can I ask you something miss park?" Lisa asked Rosie rolled her eyes at her.

"Drop the formalities when we're outside the workplace. Please just call me Rosie" She reminded Lisa. She smiled at her and nodded at her request to drop the formalities. "So... Regarding your question, sure you can ask me anything," Rosie said.

Rosie and Lisa aren't much close when they're at their workplace. Since Rosie is a newbie in their company, and Lisa and she were on the same team. 

"Is it possible to like something that you hate?" Lisa asked while looking at her glass and started twirling the alcohol inside it.

"Liking the thing that you hate?" Rosie mumbled while thinking of her question. "Why would you hate it in the first place?" Rosie asked.

"I hate the taste of alcohol, the bitterness, I hate it," Lisa said while staring at her drink before drinking it.

"But every night out, you're great at drinking?" Rosie asked. Since Lisa was one of the few who can drink more than 6 bottles.

"Because I want to get drunk" Lisa confessed. "Is it weird?" she asked again.

"You hate alcohol but you love drinking?" Rosie paused trying to understand what she said. "A bit weird..." She said hesitantly.

"Being drunk makes me not me" Lisa chuckled. "It makes me someone else, maybe I hate myself," She said while drinking her shot. "I want to forget for a short period of time the life that I have"

"You're a successful woman, I'm sure everyone wants your position. Why would you want to become someone else?"

"A lot of reasons, one is I want to become she wants me to be," Lisa said while staring at her drink. "If I could be that person I am happier now," She said with a sad smile before drinking her shot.

Rosie raised an eyebrow at her mentioning 'she'. "Is it your lover?" Rosie boldly asked. Lisa smirked at her and messed her hair before standing up.

"That's for another hangout with them" Lisa smiled before she bid another goodbye.

"Let me drive you home?  I'm sure you drunk" Rosie offered, but Lisa smiled widely.

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. You drank 2 bottles yet you're bright as red" Lisa said and pinched her cute cheeks.

Lisa bid her goodbye before walking away from the club to the place where she always goes whenever she's drunk.

Her vision from her surrounding is a bit blurry since she was already drunk. But she quickly smiled as she saw her house, Jennie's house.

Lisa didn't know, but as she started her habit of drinking alcohol her feet always brings her to this place.

She formed a weak smile when she saw Jennie taking out their trash, Lisa quickly hid behind the tree near their house and glance at Jennie from her position.

"You're still very pretty" Lisa murmured to herself. "You're always pretty for me" Lisa added. "Smile for me babe" Lisa begged on her place to just to see Jennie smile again. But she didn't saw her smile. "Maybe next time"

When Jennie got inside her house, Lisa went near her gate. "I wish I could be with you" Lisa whispered while caressing the gate of her house.

Lisa was startled when her gate suddenly open. She gulped when she saw Jennie standing them and staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked quietly and look from behind. "Are you drunk?" Jennie asked when she smelled the alcohol on Lisa.

"I just want to see you again" Lisa whispered and slowly reaching for Jennie's face but Jennie moves away from her.

"Go home, Lisa. You're drunk" Jennie said with a cold voice. "It's also getting dark here, leave for your safety" Jennie added.

But Lisa stays on her place and just stares at her eyes. "Can we be together again?" Lisa begged Jennie and held her hand. "I'll do anything, let's get back together," Lisa said and started crying hard.

"Even if you ask me a hundred time, I still won't get back to you," Jennie said with a cold heart.

"I'll change, I'm willing to change for you?" Lisa said and squeezes her hand tightly. But Jennie removed her hand at her. "Let's start over"

"You should've said that before when I'm the only one trying to save our relationship" Jennie stares at her eyes. "When you're giving up already but I'm still willing to fight for us because you said you love me. You should've said that sooner" Jennie said without breaking her eye contact with Lisa. "But you're too late, Lisa," Jennie said before turning around her. "Pull yourself together and start over alone," Jennie said before leaving Lisa outside.

When Jennie got inside, Lisa closed her gate and started walking away with her broken heart.

But before she could even get away from her house, she heard honk behind. She turned around just to see her lover on her car waiting for Jennie to open the gate.

Lisa hid from the tree earlier and watched how her lover gets out of the car and Jennie jumped for a quick hug.

"I missed your smile" She whispered while staring at Jennie who was so happy to see him again. The smile that she's been waiting to see since she visited her house again.

One of her friends said that she just drunk and she didn't know what she wants that's why she visits Jennie when she's drunk. But being drunk is not a valid reason to not know what she wants to do, and she knows she wanted to see Jennie again, even if it breaks her over and over again. 

***
An update because I'm being emotional rn

As much as I want to make this a fluff I can't but I still hope you like it?